Active Topics

Posts: 310 | Thanked: 202 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ireland
I know it's been done a million times but hey, maybe they'll give in at some point. The more comments they get the better

https://www.facebook.com/NokiaUS/pos...t=feed_comment

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to king Ralphred For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Much as I sympathise with the sentiment, but what makes you think that Microsoft would pay any attention? They do not even listen to their own fans, just look what they've done with Windows 8.

Having said that, I would have joined the movement, but not at the cost of having to create a FB account.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 661 | Thanked: 1,625 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Croatia,Zagreb
I don't trust them to do anything but maybe someone reacts...

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 228 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Northern WI, USA
Does Nokia have a global Facebook page? I don't know if it would honestly make much difference, but you may have better luck there. NokiaUS pretends Symbian and Maemo never existed and doesn't acknowledge its Asha/S40/X platforms are a thing, either. Their complete focus is on Lumia and WP8.

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Much as I sympathise with the sentiment, but what makes you think that Microsoft would pay any attention? They do not even listen to their own fans, just look what they've done with Windows 8.
I'm not big Microsoft fan, but you have to give them a little bit of credit. Windows 8.1 is bringing back quite a bit of functionality from Windows 7. They've listened to some of the feedback from their users.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by kapu2 View Post
I'm not big Microsoft fan, but you have to give them a little bit of credit. Windows 8.1 is bringing back quite a bit of functionality from Windows 7. They've listened to some of the feedback from their users.
Sure they did

(Sorry for OT.)

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
I doubt it'll do any good either but it is public so I thought a bit of public humiliation at least. I couldn't find a global FB page so thought the US one would get the most views.
All you have to do is click like, but a comment would be better.

Last edited by king Ralphred; 2014-04-12 at 21:23.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to king Ralphred For This Useful Post:
probably page theard not good
sorry i'm easy user

please don't risolve the new problem impossibile upload foto on facebook service for n900

Originally Posted by daniele_ferraresi View Post
probably page theard not good
sorry i'm easy user

please don't risolve the new problem impossibile upload foto on facebook service for n900
I share you're pain

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=92806