Active Topics

hey all, I have some Inbox (inbox.google.com) invites so please message me if anyone wants it.

thanks.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
No, thanks. But I could not help but noticing your sig. It kinda disproves itself

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
No, thanks. But I could not help but noticing your sig. It kinda disproves itself
You won't stop me off topic:

Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post

What is a Google Inbox ??

I'm flattered

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Gmail I guess.
Don't use it myself.

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Knowhere
Originally Posted by Kangal View Post
Google inbox is a new client for gmail, you can send mails, notes, reminders, tasks etc from the same app. Its available for desktop as a web-app too. I tried it, but IMO its quite confusing. I'll stick to the gmail, until some privacy & security concerned mail services like protonmail will be live.

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
how does it disprove itself.

Originally Posted by Kangal View Post
you can google for google Inbox and check out what people are saying about. I like it a lot, its made by the gmail team, its a different way of managing your email.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by abubakar View Post
how does it disprove itself.
Since you ask... Let's start with copy'n'paste your current sig in case it changes:
so i guess the the lesson learned is: "if you want a thing done well, do it yourself"
Sentences done well have:
1. A capital letter at the beginning;
2. A capital 'I';
3. Only one 'the' before a noun;
4. A full stop at the end.

Of course, someone may have written it for you. In that case it rather proves the point.

the purpose here wasnt submission of some crazy sentence to some english language class and have it checked for errors or perfection. Just like google did chrome rather then firefox, or microsoft did ,net instead of java, when nokia abandoned n900, community is doing neo900. Thats kind of what the point was that we should do our own hardware and software.

I dont care for caps and other rules of english lang.