On the microb browser fo the n900 how do you go about highlighting selected text on a website so then i can copy and paste it to a new blank text file or something to view it later?

Really simple. Drag your finger or stylus across the screen form the right side. you'll see a cursor icon pop up. Click on it. You can now copy text. Click on it again to go back to normal.

The Following User Says Thank You to hotzigetty For This Useful Post:
what he said, only it's from the left side, so from outside the screen swipe from left to right and the cursor icon will pop up, click it and you'll have a mouse cursor you can use to highlight tekst as with a conventional mouse. than use ctrl-c, ctrl-v to copy paste.

Originally Posted by synca View Post
what he said, only it's from the left side, so from outside the screen swipe from left to right and the cursor icon will pop up, click it and you'll have a mouse cursor you can use to highlight tekst as with a conventional mouse. than use ctrl-c, ctrl-v to copy paste.
Man this is tough I saw this from a google search and I dont know how to do it? Theres no cursor that pops up, if i swipe from the right side off the screen towards the actual screen I get a history where i can scroll through the websites history from left and right and back and forth pretty cool I like that, but ont he left side notrhing comes up. Are you guys talking about the bottom right corner that little arror box comes ups where when you click it the website goes from full screen to where it shows more tools like the X in the corner to close the website page?

Posts: 164 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Bucks, UK
No its a new button that pops up bottom left corner, if you drag your finger onto the screen from just above bottom left it should pop up, then you click it to activate mouse pointer

Posts: 726 | Thanked: 345 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by pctek View Post
Man this is tough I saw this from a google search and I dont know how to do it? Theres no cursor that pops up, if i swipe from the right side off the screen towards the actual screen I get a history where i can scroll through the websites history from left and right and back and forth pretty cool I like that, but ont he left side notrhing comes up. Are you guys talking about the bottom right corner that little arror box comes ups where when you click it the website goes from full screen to where it shows more tools like the X in the corner to close the website page?
It is hard to make it pop up. Most times, I need to swipe my finger four or five times at just the right place to make it show up.

ahah got it the key looks like the bottom left corner area I have been doing it in the middle basically all this time. thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to pctek For This Useful Post: