Poll: Which one would you buy?
Poll Options
Which one would you buy?

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
Considering that the lumia 920 Will Be Available widely In Less Than A Month For Roughly $650. Why Would You Buy A New N9 for $400? Just looking at the hardware, dont look at Meego or wp8. Just the better hardware is worth $250. The new camera seems like it would be worth bragging about.

Posts: 230 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Helsinki, Suomi (Finland)
Just looking at the hardware, dont look at Meego or wp8.
Hardware is just a useless brick without software.

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ladoga For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
No either... WP is so lame as hell and there is only talk.maemo.org -support for the Nokia N9. Whait for Jollas Phone or buy an Android!

Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
LG Nexus 4 is the only correct answer atm.

between the dilemma though... get the N9.

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
Since I already have an N9, I would go for Lumia 920

The Following User Says Thank You to ranbaxy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Or if you really like tune your systems and phone which is very nice to use, but don't carry many apps. Then go and buy the Nokia N9! I personaly love it!

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Be a mistake to get N9. Beta OS, maps and navigation work inconsistently, freezes, lags....why would you waste your money on that?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Poland
Can you love it not personally? Looking at hardware: get l920. Looking at both hardware and software(the right way): get n9. My friend has sgs3. Recently he said that he admits that nokia is the best. I was quite confused, he wanted to compare our beloved n9 to his sgs3. He said: "I've got a quadcore cpu, plenty of ram. What do you have?" (single core 1gb ram). Comparison: Phone app opened much quicker on N9, Contacts opened much quicker on n9. Messages opened at the same time on both phones. He is ok with his phone. "I've got one of the fastest android phone. And it lags, quite a lot. I can't imagine how crappy must all these cheap ones be." Truth be told, n9 is still among the best you can get.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to szymeczek34 For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Wow...if android is opening slower than N9, than lumia 920 is a Ferrari compared to N9 as a yugo

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Poland
Well, I would argue about it here but I know it's a impossible thing to do with Lumiaman.