Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Colchester, UK
Prozac786;993599
My Clock is not updating, what could be the problem, how do it set the settings??

Posts: 257 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sydney, Australia
Your clock will probably only update when you refresh the desktop with a swipe.

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Colchester, UK
Originally Posted by shazosbourne View Post
Your clock will probably only update when you refresh the desktop with a swipe.
Thankx mate, I changed the "interval' time to 30 sec. now it updates every 30 second.

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Cork, Ireland
Hey,

Thanks for this guide, really helpfully.

But, I have one question, if i try to change any options for example the widget size, the clock is no more works why ????

Posts: 532 | Thanked: 949 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Uk for 6months then Thailand
[QUOTE=notaridavid;993685]Hey,

But, I have one question, if i try to change any options for example the widget size, the clock is no more works why ????[/QUOTE

Reset the remember me value at the bottom once you make any changes and then click save&run.

Kind regards Qosmio

http://s1031.photobucket.com/albums/y372/q0smio/

N900 x 2 Overclocked at 900 Mhz.
Samsung Galaxy S 2
iPhone 4 (Jailbroken)

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by notaridavid View Post
Hey,

But, I have one question, if i try to change any options for example the widget size, the clock is no more works why ????
Just to elaborate on what Qosimo said:

If you change any of the widget sizes, thats fine, but after you have done that, go to the settings of the Background Panel.

Scroll right to the bottom of this window, it will have a "remember me value" box, with some numbers inside it (date/month/year/time) etc.

The numbers do not matter, just delete them so that box is empty.

Then scroll to the top of the window and click save and run.

Last edited by Prozac786; 2011-04-22 at 18:59.

The Following User Says Thank You to Prozac786 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Jagat4webber View Post
Thankx mate, I changed the "interval' time to 30 sec. now it updates every 30 second.
Yes thats right. In my guide I did mention to go to update policies and click yes on the 4 update policies I suggested, and also click update interval to 30 seconds.

Originally Posted by ironm8 View Post
everything seems fine, except i have an image not found when loading the weather widget.help apreciated
same here. apt-get install wget says its at the newest version too. Do I copy the flipclock images folder to the queen beecon dir or the individual files? Whats the fastest way to transfer the individual files?

Last edited by Fresh Prince of Nowhere; 2011-04-22 at 20:06.

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere View Post
same here. apt-get install wget says its at the newest version too. Do I copy the flipclock images folder to the queen beecon dir or the individual files? Whats the fastest way to transfer the individual files?
Just copy the image(s) within the folder(s) I mentioned in the guide. Don't copy the folder it self.

I use WinSCP to transfer files between my PC and N900. Its pretty fast and reliable

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ New York, New York
is the widget suppose to be one piece or several pieces bc i have a piece for each widget along with the n900 image. oh and i was wondering if you can change the time to 12hrs. mode instead of the one that goes to 24hrs.