Notices

Poll: What MMORPG game would u like to have ?
Poll Options
What MMORPG game would u like to have ?

Originally Posted by RiD View Post
Sorry for not doing anything yet, school is in my way. Luckily, my vacations start next weekend and last around 16 days. i will gladly help you on my vacations
Nice
no one is hurrying , am also too busy at work and over-times and the other company , i barely find time to sleep ! but soon i will have a free week

hey guys , YOU ARE JUST AWESOME !!!

Pls devolpers keep the good job up ! Lemmme play this ! ))

:d sure register and ill activate ur account as a tester in an hour or so

The Following User Says Thank You to teamer For This Useful Post:
Could we please get a tooltip for each resource, just a name will do. I also notice that building a mine doesn't always show up and needs a screen refresh sometimes. All other building are ok commc, silo.

I just tried my last mine and it worked like the other buildings... not sure why this is happening...

the mine class file was corrupted , did u try that out after i reset the game ?
i will make another reset now

How about a "resarch" category ? ive build all things very smooth for now , but the screen need a refresh to show that the buildings are complete .

Last edited by 4n77r4xX; 2012-03-18 at 17:43.

Originally Posted by Spotfist View Post
Could we please get a tooltip for each resource, just a name will do. I also notice that building a mine doesn't always show up and needs a screen refresh sometimes. All other building are ok commc, silo.

I just tried my last mine and it worked like the other buildings... not sure why this is happening...
yes sure , i just need to know how to display the names in that small area :s maybe a small popup with some other info near the name ? pfroduction rate maybe ? any ideas ?

Originally Posted by 4n77r4xX View Post
How about a "resarch" category ? ive build all things very smooth for now , but the screen need a refresh to show that the buildings are complete .
yes the 'extra' ins just an unnamed button , it will become 'research' and maybe someone will suggest a new name for a new category also .

not sure why the buildings here build smoothly and everything goes fine :s maybe cuz i have 21mb net speed on 3G ?

whats ur connection speed everyone ????

and please if u can , when resetting the game , i prefer u all clear the offline files on the phone , as javascript is cached , so if i update javascript files u will still be using the old ones .

can anyone report a step by step procedure to reproduce the error ? as i can't see any problem from my side (on N900 GalaxySII N8 N9 some blackberry and pc-google chrome)

ye the numbers are pretty big compared to the other text on the screen but even so it would be hard to fit the minerals names, I was thinking a popup tool tip text, I think that's what it's called in VB...?

I gave the mining another go, it seems it sometimes takes a bit of time for the building to start, im testing it on my laptop at the moment, if I wait it eventually starts.

Last edited by Spotfist; 2012-03-18 at 20:22.