Active Topics

Notices

After installing Accelemymote-gui my phone's battery consumption increased dramatically - it went from full to zero in about five or six hours.

I'm guessing this is because of the program polling the accelerometer constantly, even when the screen is locked or the GUI closed? I uninstalled the application now, and I believe the battery consumption is normal now.

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Could you please add the option for live feedback (show the "position" of the virtual stick and the status of the buttom) ?

Also. more importantly, could you please make it work with any pitch as the center? ( with the top of the screen pointing to the ceiling as the center the position of the stick stops making sense; i imagine this is because instead of calculating the vertical value by measuring the ratio of the fwd/back accell to the up/down accell you're either just using one of those or your using the ratio of one of those to the left/right accell; or somthing like that)

Add preenv games support. There are games which need multitouch and with this games could be played :P

Does setting the origin within accelemymote effect any other acceleromiter actions/readings?

Where i can get Source Code of the Accelemymote?

The Following User Says Thank You to EuPhobos For This Useful Post:
Is it possible to map the device movements to key presses?

Tags
accelerometer, analog input, game controls, joystick, menu selection, mouse please, tilt