Active Topics

Oh I forgot, also it will be nice if you had an option to show or hide the rom file name, they look a lot better without it, like when you are in the selecting cover screen.

I know these things are far from being a priority but we have fine piece of software here, it deserves those little details

The Following User Says Thank You to danielcf2996 For This Useful Post:
The actual size used for thumbnails is 480x280.
Customizing how thumbnails are displayed is a tricky thing. The main reason it's hard is resolution of screenshots. They can differ so much in size that I decided to scale them all.
I think the best option would be to render screenshots onto templates, but it can slow down application a little (I think it would be not even noticeable). I will think about it, I will test it.
Option to hide filenames is not a problem, I will add it to the next version, rendering filenames instead "No Screenshot".
Thank you for your templates and ideas, such ideas makes this software better and better

How about Amiga OS, is it posible to run Workbensh and such environment on this Emu....?
Have anyone try it...?

Well, I should say you should wait for the release where Amiga is greatly updated, because its emulation is currently limited, sorry.

is there any mobile that could run ps2 emulator? for example samsung galaxy s2 or s3? is it possible for those devices? i wanna hear from the pros suggestions if it's possible, thanks

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
@danielcf2996:
This reminds me of something I did to enhance the look of EmuMaster.

Originally Posted by JSTAR View Post
is there any mobile that could run ps2 emulator? for example samsung galaxy s2 or s3? is it possible for those devices? i wanna hear from the pros suggestions if it's possible, thanks
Well, I guess they would be able to *run* a PS2 emulator if someone made an effort seeing they have enough RAM, but it would be pointless as it would be much much too slow because the CPU is too weak. Like 2% of the original speed, if you're lucky. Even a state-of-the-art computer struggle with some games in PCSX2, so it will take a long time before a mobile phone is powerful enough to play PS2 games well. 5 years I'm sure, maybe even a decade.

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by JSTAR View Post
That was discussed recently - maybe even in this thread. If you want a PS2 emulator to run games in a satisfying way, the answer is short and simple:

No, it's not possible at this time.

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 417 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by The Best Isaac View Post
@danielcf2996:
This reminds me of something I did to enhance the look of EmuMaster.

You can get Golden Sun 2 run on EmuMaster? It seem to crash (restarted) everytime when starting new game!

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
No it doesn't work for me, too.
But I didn't delete it, I'm waiting for updates and hope it gets fixed.

The Following User Says Thank You to The Best Isaac For This Useful Post: