Notices

Dear All

after having used CloudGPS for some time and having been excited by both its user interface and the smoothness of its operation, the last upgrade rendered it unusuable: dont see a map and do not get a connect.

I followed the forum for a while on this, expecting an update but somehow this did not materialize.

My question is: what is the current status of CloudGPS? Is it operational somewhere? What the library fixes that had to be done manually?

I am running the current CSSU and have replaced the nokia by the google agps url; have completely remove CloudGPS and made a reinstall: to no avail.

Any Idea?

Last edited by tredlie; 2012-01-17 at 06:45. Reason: problem solved

The Following User Says Thank You to tredlie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
It's working fine for me. Have you tried removing the /home/user/.cloudgps/config.ini file? Otherwise, try running it from the command line & post the output (or check the main cloudgps thread to see whether the same issue has already been reported).

The Following User Says Thank You to Rob1n For This Useful Post:
I dont understand the need for a new thread with an untrue (or at least misleading) and sensationalist thread title - or to ask the same questions answered in the main thread.

OP - please rename this read.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phedders For This Useful Post:
@Rob1n: thank you so much, removing the .config did the trick. Now everything is nicely operational again.