Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Update 11/10/11:

cuteTube has now been submitted to Nokia Store for QA approval. Some screenshots of the finished product:

Aside from the UI improvements, there a few useful features that have been added:

1. You can search for playlists in addition to videos.

2. You can access/edit your 'Watch Later' playlist.

3. Browsing and searching etc can be performed whilst videos continue to play in the background (optional).

4. You can have the activities of you or your friends (likes, favourites and uploads) displayed on the homescreen.

My website

GitHub

Last edited by marxian; 2011-10-11 at 21:11. Reason: Submitted to Nokia Store

The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
If i understood right. this one is for n9 already? But we will get it for our beloved n9OO too? Right?

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
excellent. now only thing missing is an N9.

thanks marxian

Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
If i understood right. this one is for n9 already? But we will get it for our beloved n9OO too? Right?
It's for the N950/N9 atm, but I'll be bringing as many of the improvements as possible to the Freemantle version. It may be possible to implement everything, depending on the status of the Freemantle port of Qt Components. The only obvious problem is that the the toolbar icons cannot be redistributed, so I'll need to replace those with my own.

My website

GitHub

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Will you upload a video showing the ui on meego/harmattan

the icons and the back ground color and theme can be made more pretty!

Last edited by youmeego; 2011-07-24 at 01:28.

I'll record a demo video soon. In the meantime, I have now added video playback using the QML player.

My website

GitHub

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Looks good. Definitely like the app on my N900 so I'll have to dl it when they finally release the N9.

Demo video as promised: http://youtube.com/watch?v=pKPXPgTkCFI

My website

GitHub

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
You are God

Posts: 463 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mumbai, India
Amazing so by the time i get my N9 i'll be ready to have fun on youtube with ur app... Hope u also add the hidden function u've put in the N900 version..

Tags
cutetube, harmattan, youtube