Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
I'm ashamed but i will confess i will buy a symbian device with this kind of camera/sensor.

Some are saying this is a camera with a phone functionality built in. I say - its so much more. Forget the OS, you have a camera with a wifi chip/3G ability - and Apps that N9 will never get.

For everything else use the N9.

(Words of a disgruntled N9 owner who was promised a first class camera but is still waiting for major improvements).

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to afaq For This Useful Post:
And yet they said they'd kick Elop out. Nokia as we knew it is a gonner.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Nokia...ymbian_id30478

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by patlak View Post
And yet they said they'd kick Elop out. Nokia as we knew it is a gonner.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Nokia...ymbian_id30478
Come on mate, you know that is a classic case of "Betteridge's Law", even the article says that they are not taking this as true until they hear from the finns

Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
Come on mate, you know that is a classic case of "Betteridge's Law", even the article says that they are not taking this as true until they hear from the finns

With the current progress and 808 limited release like the N9, it's not surptising at all.

Originally Posted by tissot View Post
My reasons are first the camera, next the hyped audio recording and audio quality (N8 had amazing audio quality via 3.5mm), HDMI out with 1080p. Nice to see how will the Nokia Big screen work paired with that 1080p HDMI out.

Belle/Symbian is by no means my favorite OS anymore, but it looks to be way, way more smoother than before looking at the videos. Settings, camera (probably best camera UI i have ever seen) and the widget screens manage to even look elegant and work smoothly.
lol he just used a wii remote XD