Notices

Just tested the update and everything seems to be working great. I really appreciate the new features. Again, great work.

Okay, I find the app very cool and workable, but I am still getting an occasional frozen screen crash when going through image heavy subreddits. Now the crash happens on the image display page. I'm in a subreddit, I click on an entry. Usually it opens fine. When there is an issue, the image opens fine, but the back arrow nav button is grayed out and the program is frozen (for instance, double tapping the screen does not expand the image). The only thing that doesn't jam is the about settings icon, but clicking that and clicking back things are still jammed.

I get the feeling like some cache or something is filling up, since it seems to happen after looking at several images in a row, but that may be coincidence. Perhaps an image refresh button in the about settings page could be a temp workaround?

Thanks again for the app!

hi, I know the thread has been dead for almost a year, but crashes described like above happens to me too all the time. Is there any Chance you sharing source code or bringing in one more update? Really best reddit app around...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schokopudding For This Useful Post: