Posts: 315 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ €@$T Montreal Quebec Canada
Like all you know maybe, we can put a MP3 song for make a good alarm in basic alarm come in n810.

But the alarm (default sounds or mp3) just work and output on speakers only...not in the headset.

Of course i want to put my morning alarm on my 400W hifi sounds system by use it a output cable 1/8 to rca one...

someone have a tricks to root the alarm sound pattern on the audio output instead builtin speakers

TX

Your favorite frenchman
French Noob

BorgTheme ¤ BorgSounds ¤ BorgStartUp ¤ BorgClock

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Italy
Originally Posted by LABAUDIO View Post

But the alarm (default sounds or mp3) just work and output on speakers only...not in the headset.
Uh? Really? I just tested the sounds changing the "ringing tones" under the contol panel and they play just fine truough the 1.5mm jack. Possible that they stop playing only for the real deal??

Flip Alarm Clock - 3DMania Theme - Synesthesia - Deluxepain
http://ciroip.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/ciroippolito

Posts: 631 | Thanked: 837 times | Joined on May 2007 @ Milton, Ontario, Canada
When you use the built-in alarm/clock applet, the sound definately will only play through the onboard speakers. I'm in the same situation where I want to have it play through the audio system I've got hooked up to the headphone jack but it seems to be hard coded and since alarmd/clock applet is closed source it's not even something that we can jump into the coding and play around with. It's not a general system setting or anything because any other audio will play out of the headphone jack, it's literally only the alarm app. that uses the speakers regardless of what else is connected.

Just a suggestion, can't check atm, but can the alarm run a program, maybe a script, that could then play an mp3? Might be one way to get around the problem.

Posts: 315 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ €@$T Montreal Quebec Canada
so nothing to make it zut
French Noob

Finaly application make this option

Flip Clock 0.1.9

Cheers ALL
French Noob