Active Topics

Hi I'm Alex.. Guys I'm practically in love with the maemo and n900, but I can't buy one, isn't there any other device that supports the maemo??
Cheers
Alex Seif

The Following User Says Thank You to alexseif For This Useful Post:
Posts: 34 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India
Hiya..
Been using the N900 for over a year now. Like it with all its quirks and missing features.
Waiting hopefully for the N9 to be released in India or someplace more accessible.
Also been around this forum quite a lot, but just saying hello now.

Sadly seeing there are no meego builds after 24aug. Hoping this does not mean anything more than a rest before a sprint.
But love maemo more.

Thanks to all the devs keeping maemo and n900 still alive and kicking.

.m

The Following User Says Thank You to macexplorer For This Useful Post:
Hello everybody.
N900 user here (for about few months), long time forum lurker that finally decided to register.

The Following User Says Thank You to artpra For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by alexseif View Post
Hi I'm Alex.. Guys I'm practically in love with the maemo and n900, but I can't buy one, isn't there any other device that supports the maemo??
Cheers
Alex Seif
I tried finding other devices using it but i failed. I don't thing there is any other devices using Maemo till date.

Last edited by kattyjames111; 2013-10-01 at 06:39.

The Following User Says Thank You to kattyjames111 For This Useful Post:
hello from dublin,

long time lurker

had my n900 since dec 2010

best phone ever created

appriciate all the work these guys put in

steve

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evosteo For This Useful Post:
Hello everyone!

The Following User Says Thank You to maras For This Useful Post:
Hey Guys!

You just can't believe how happy I am joining this community! Not only because from now on, I have the privilege, nay, the pleasure not only to call myself a proud N900-Owner, but also a member of this great community.
At this occasion I also wanted to thank you big time for all the great threads that sweetened the waiting time and prepared me to start tweaking the device as soon as it arrived at my door...you guys did a great job, lots and lots of helpful information, programs, code, etc., etc. ...I just hope you are as happy as I am with this device and stick with it for some more years as I intend to, so that we can stay satisfied with the greatest mobile handset that I have ever experienced.

Never mind the enthusiasm if my post bored you

Many Greetings from Bavaria to all of you guys; see you around

snipbits

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snipbits For This Useful Post:
thanx kattyjames111 for the reply, what would advise me for then?

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Ile de France
Hello,
Enjoying my N900 since several weeks and anticipating months of pleasure to come. Experience is greatest with all the help and knowledges acculmulated here. Thanks to all.
It's my first smartphone, I see it more like an extension of my linux box, making me free to move in the physical and virtual and knowledge world in the same time, ultimate freedom.
So i'm kind of in love with that thing and hope I could contribute at my level soon for all it and you gives to me.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nordiak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 98 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Manila
hello there fellow users.Im happy with my n900 right now.ill never replace this baby...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dersonne For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada boom, bada rox, hotelcalifornia, new users, newbie, newmo!, w2tmo, welcome to maemo.org