Notices

Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
Lockcode is Mastermind/Bulls and cows clone with multiple levels of difficulty and a nice UI.

For now it is only available for Harmattan but I plan to port to maemo5 and maybe Symbian. I have already a version running on Blackberry 10 and will publish it next.

More information at: http://www.crochik.com/lockcode

Until is available on the Ovi Store you can download the deb file from http://www.crochik.com/lockcode/lock....0.1_armel.deb

My maemo work:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 212 | Thanked: 340 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Jordan
it works fine on n900 through meecolay

thanks

Last edited by laith.m.y; 2012-10-18 at 18:09.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laith.m.y For This Useful Post:
Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by laith.m.y View Post
it works fine on n900 through meecolay

thanks
Great to know.... Since it is a 100% qml/javascript game and I already have a version w/o meego components making it a "native" package should be quite simple... mostly I want to add close/task switcher buttons and hit the "build" button!

I just recharged my n900 yesterday (after several months), let's see if I can get it and maybe some of my other applications running on it again....

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

The Following User Says Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post: