Posts: 794 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ /Canada/Ontario/GTA
Selling my Nokia N800 Internet Tablet. I used this daily from July 2007 to October 2009. Cosmetically, it is in good, but used condition. It was always stored in the protective case, and outfitted with a screen protector from new.

The silver faceplate is a little loose, from having popped off a few times from a couple of falls onto carpeted floors.

Device will be reflashed with the latest Official Nokia firmware image.

Asking $40 USD (plus shipping). Shipping will include tracking and insurance. I accept Paypal.

Make me an offer!

Thank you for looking!

Sale Includes:
Nokia N800 Internet Tablet
Battery Cover
Original Battery
External Battery Charger
Original Box
Nokia original case
Stylus x2
CA 100 adapter (purchased separately)
Stock wall charger (USA plug)
earphones
USB Cable

Name:  12070099.jpg
Views: 893
Size:  37.6 KB

Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
It makes me sad to see one of these in need of a new home but... I still have mine and also haven't played with it much since my n900... that by the way is also in a box right now...

If only we could get Qt creator to build/package/deploy...

My maemo work:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

It makes me sad to have to put it for sale. This device was my entry point to this community, and all the good things that happened since.

I Love the form factor and screen size. I Haven't used it in 2 years or more.

If someone can make use of it, then I would be happy as it deserves better than sitting dead in a box.

hi there.. any possibilities for selling it to Malaysia? thank you

I'd like very much to take good care of your N800. I'm in the New York area. Do you have any guess what the shipping might be from Toronto? I'm asking because I'd probably send you a check (in advance?) if that would work for you. (Any chance you could include shipping in the $40 or or so price? Just asking since you said "make me an offer!") Curious, have you checked if it works since it's been in "hibernation?" In any case, not a biggie. Looks like you took really good care of it.
Bob

Last edited by Robert S; 2012-08-16 at 07:52. Reason: bad typing

Malaysia is possible - it will be about $40 USD in shipping. Paypal only. However, I cannot send you a PM - probably due to your new membership status.

Originally Posted by Robert S View Post
I'd like very much to take good care of your N800. I'm in the New York area. Do you have any guess what the shipping might be from Toronto? I'm asking because I'd probably send you a check (in advance?) if that would work for you. (Any chance you could include shipping in the $40 or or so price? Just asking since you said "make me an offer!") Curious, have you checked if it works since it's been in "hibernation?" In any case, not a biggie. Looks like you took really good care of it.
Bob
I accept PayPal - I do not want to mess around with a cheque. Shipping to New York would be about $20 USD.

OK, thanks for the quick reply. Sorry, but I don't have a PayPal account. Hope it finds a happy home.

Hi EIPI

Is this still for sale?

I have two of these and used the first one a lot. The second one I got from Sweden and it had a problem with the screen jitter. I took the battery out and left it for about six months. I bought a new battery and put it in the jittery one and the jitters had gone away. But the one that had worked flawlessly for 5 years started the scrolling problem but only after I read about it?

I know this is weird, do you think these tablets are psychic?

Anyway I need to replace one while I wait to see if it will fix itself like the the other one did.

Any idea on postage to Australia

Kind regards

Tags
n800 for sale