Active Topics

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Soooooo... like usual for the last two years, Apple is playing catch-up to Android again. :P Come on, Jolla! Start putting your crap out so you're not left behind!
its out I have it on my tshirt

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by ranbaxy View Post
http://talk.maemo.org/images/smilies/cool.gif
To have an epic avatar like that you must pay 399 euro royalty to jolla...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
To have an epic avatar like that you must pay 399 euro royalty to jolla...
Hehehe

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
Nokia Lumia 2520 Windows RT tablet leaked

It’s just less than a week for Nokia World event where the company will be taking the covers off its new Lumia 1520 phablet and Lumia 2520 Windows RT-based tablet, and rumour mills haven’t stopped yet. This time around, evLeaks has tweeted a press render of what looks like the upcoming Nokia tablet.

Earlier we’ve seen some red slab-like images of the Nokia tablet, codenamed Sirius, and the press render in cyan doesn’t look bad either. The image shows the front side of the tablet, showing off the Windows soft key, and on the top right upper edge one will see the power and volume rocker buttons. The previously leaked image had shown a large red slab with a camera on the back panel and similar buttons on the upper edge.

While no official specs are out yet, a lot has already been said and written about the Nokia tablet via rumours and leaks. Some of these leaked specs are Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.2GHz, 10.1 inch 1080p IPS display, 6.7 megapixel rear camera, 32GB internal memory and obviously Windows RT OS. Nokia is likely to offer some detachable covers, similar to the ones Microsoft offered with its new Surface devices.

Interestingly, the Lumia 2520 will be competing with the new Surface 2, as it is rumoured to be priced around $499 (approx. Rs 30,443). The Nokia world event will be held in Abu Dhabi on October 22.

Last edited by ranbaxy; 2013-10-14 at 10:10.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
its out I have it on my tshirt
If I don't see it in a store locally.. it's not "out" for me.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
I JUST GOT ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY TWO PHUCKING U.S DOLLARSSSSSSSSSSSS YESTERDAYYY BIATCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS xD

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
I JUST GOT ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY TWO PHUCKING U.S DOLLARSSSSSSSSSSSS YESTERDAYYY BIATCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS xD
US are messing up their dollar so you will soon beg to get rid of them.

Congrats to your first dollars

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
US are messing up their dollar so you will soon beg to get rid of them.

Congrats to your first dollars
Now they're 360 bucks

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Now they're 360 bucks
Soon you can afford you jolla Phone...

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Now they're 360 bucks
http://youtu.be/kMFJBd40Awo
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson