Active Topics

My mate just got the HTC desire. Pretty impressive. my 2 gripes where lack of internal memory and crap speakers. Otherwise that is one neat piece of hardware, which will be supported by the app market and the manufacturer, with future updates.
Pretty disapointed with the N900, because, of the lack of aps and maeomo is dead in the water.
Anyone any idea how much a n900 would fetch on ebay uk, it has quite a few scratches on the screen, as i keep it in my pocket.
Thanks Tom

Posts: 349 | Thanked: 309 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ PS/IL
What do you mean by "Pretty disapointed with the N900, because, of the lack of aps and maeomo is dead in the water"

Tell me what apps are missing? I don't miss any.

on your N900, open your web browser, got to ebay.co.uk, then in the search, type N900, and it should give you the answer to the question you seek, i somehow get the feeling that there is a hidden agenda in this post.

Originally Posted by tomlowry View Post
My mate just got the HTC desire. Pretty impressive. my 2 gripes where lack of internal memory and crap speakers. Otherwise that is one neat piece of hardware, which will be supported by the app market and the manufacturer, with future updates.
Pretty disapointed with the N900, because, of the lack of aps and maeomo is dead in the water.
Anyone any idea how much a n900 would fetch on ebay uk, it has quite a few scratches on the screen, as i keep it in my pocket.
Thanks Tom
Trying to do business here?! ^^

Yes the HTC Desire looks pretty good and so, but the N900 is not as bad as many people make it look like. On ebay you can get around 300 pds or probably less for it. I got my mine completly new for a bit more than 300 pds.

Posts: 286 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ down south
i have both and agree htc is much more refined and better.battery life not as good as n900, but range of apps and ease of using is soooooo much better.Nokia will be 4 sale very shortly on ebay...never going to purchase nokia again....and i aint no troll either lol

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 119 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Spain
I'm saving enough money to jump over Android.
I can't sell my N900, I'm vintage computer's collector, and faulty projects are more valued over the time, in about 20 years it will be a jewel -ETA of pr1.2-
Desire, Evo, who knows?

Posts: 145 | Thanked: 237 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by dread123 View Post
never going to purchase nokia again....and i aint no troll either lol
You found a better device and will therefore never purchase from the previous manufacturer again? What companies are going to be left after you leave puberty?

Posts: 286 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ down south
well thought out response there mate..Nokia have lost all my faith in how they handle their so called Flagship models...support has been poor except from the community. Previously stung by n96 couple yrs ago...so nothappy at all. Puberty...lol..old enough now to be going the other way...lol idiot!

when u have finished sucking on Nokias tit..come back to the grownup world eh?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dread123 For This Useful Post:
i have had the n900 from the waiting list days. So i know what its about. terrific sound and good mp3 player and after a slow start a nice exchange client. I cannot use it as a phone. It is worse than useless, in my opinion. the capacative screen is nowhere as good as the iphone or desire. Crikey can one not point out a phones weak points on this forum. I have pointed out the weak points of the desire?
With scratches on the screen what should place it on ebays sell in now price UK?. Sorring for upsetting some of you

The Following User Says Thank You to tomlowry For This Useful Post:
Hey Dread123,

Any chance of u pointing out some of the desires weak ponts. Can it do multiple exchange accounts? Whats your opinion on the speaker etc. Thanks tom