trying to install the most recent version on the N810. I am getting an error and told that I am missing libgdbm3. I added the default maemo repostory. still no luck any thoughts ?

Last edited by bradkap; 2007-12-29 at 03:43.

I seem to be having the same problem. It keeps asking me for that same file too. How do you go about installing repositories?

Posts: 531 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on Oct 2006 @ This side of insane, that side of genius
go here...

http://gronmayer.com/it/

select your OS and install the repositories you want (all?). then retry your installation.
ElmScan 5 BlueTooth
BlackBerry Bold (9000)
AT&T Wireless

The Following User Says Thank You to brendan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 84 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Marietta, GA, USA--Pombal, Portugal
try this... this issue has been looked at by me and i have a solution that seems to work! go to My post and try this method, all the apps should now install like a breeze

The Following User Says Thank You to xPAKxMaster For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by xPAKxMaster View Post
try this... this issue has been looked at by me and i have a solution that seems to work! go to My post and try this method, all the apps should now install like a breeze
Just tried that but:
Just tried maemo mapper but it still says im missing "libgdbm3"

Any ideas on what to do?

EDIT: I managed to install Canola 2 after doing this tho

Last edited by MysticKiller; 2007-12-29 at 13:48.

Originally Posted by brendan View Post
go here...

http://gronmayer.com/it/

select your OS and install the repositories you want (all?). then retry your installation.
This doesnt seem to be working either.

EDIT: Follow the other post and follow the instructions, dont forget to restart the device before installing programs. Worked for me!

Last edited by MysticKiller; 2007-12-29 at 13:55.