Active Topics

Poll: Your view of maemo updates are:
Poll Options
Your view of maemo updates are:

Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
Please discuss, flame or troll.

What is your view on worthless threads?

I think they are neat. Especially, but not limited to, when they actually do stuff.

Posts: 601 | Thanked: 549 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Redditch, UK
Flame. Flame flame.

Trooooooll. Discuss flame Mctroll. More troll, flame some more then discuss flame and trolls. Then we flamed some trolls. Then we trolled some discussions. Then flamed some more and discussed how-to troll flame. Vice versa, we then discussed how-to flame trolls. Easier. Especially when you carry pitchforks and netting.

I just want it to arrive. There's far too much speculation about it and its contents - like a 2000 reply thread discussing PR 1.2. Come on, lets just give Nookia a chance to release something thats nice, stable and without bugs and glitches. For all we know, they might simply be working their way through some very large ice-creams.

/rant

Ice creams are neat too. Because they indicate summer. And summer is neat.

Last edited by volt; 2010-04-19 at 15:37.

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
I like cake... But the cake is a lie, so is the PR1.2 update.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
There is no spoon.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Another PR1.2 thread? are u jerking off on it? stop it. stop being stupid. enuf is enuf. don't have anything to do - go for a walk or meet with friends. stop being stupid and annoying

There are 2 types of updates, new features and bug fixes. New features/capabilities/etc are lurvely and I have no problem waiting a while for those. Bugs are hateful and frustrtaing, and bug fixes should be released as soon as possible. They shouldnt be delayed whilst waiting for other non-essential enhancements to be completed, and the whole idea of having a major release every ..x months should go the way of the dodo.

Sorry, I've read the thread more closely and there appears to be 3 types of update. Bug fixes, new features, and cake. I will wait for cake but not forever, I do have other options available to me such as noodles... mmmm noodles.

since nokia reads these boards more topics on PR 1.2 might be a good thing

Tags
hat with gonads, not again!, really again?, what again?, worstthreadever, yes again!