Active Topics

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 105 times | Joined on Dec 2014 @ Hungary
About two weeks ago something just died in my N9. Everything is functional but it cannot connect to the GSM network. It always switch off after entering the PIN. I also tried emergency call but same happens. How can I detect the exact problem? Are there any ways to fix this? If yes how?

Originally Posted by ViBE View Post
About two weeks ago something just died in my N9. Everything is functional but it cannot connect to the GSM network. It always switch off after entering the PIN. I also tried emergency call but same happens. How can I detect the exact problem? Are there any ways to fix this? If yes how?
There is no ways to fix this as I pointed out in several threads n9s are dying

Originally Posted by tomislav View Post
There is no ways to fix this as I pointed out in several threads n9s are dying
i never ever red your explanation but thanks :/

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=96021
thanks. so this only happens with "480" cmt devices? this whole thing sounds like russian roulette. i just bought my brand new N9 from a tiny little yellow seller about a year ago without any suspicion and now it's dead. no one told me that my phone have only one year. that's makes me f*cking angry.

same happens with any other cmt's too?

Originally Posted by ViBE View Post
thanks. so this only happens with "480" cmt devices? this whole thing sounds like russian roulette. i just bought my brand new N9 from a tiny little yellow seller about a year ago without any suspicion and now it's dead. no one told me that my phone have only one year. that's makes me f*cking angry.

same happens with any other cmt's too?
it is random usually once cmt issue shows up and you are not on firmware lower than 480 there is no really way out, unless : you are on lower firmware and try flashing different firmwares (also try flashing just radio module) or you previously saved your prl file with a technician

The Following User Says Thank You to tomislav For This Useful Post:
it is random usually once cmt issue shows up and you are not on firmware lower than 480 there is no really way out, unless : you are on lower firmware and try flashing different firmwares (also try flashing just radio module) or you previously saved your prl file with a technician
what "different" means in this case? maybe a downgrade can help?

How to save prl file and put it on cmt issue phone?thanks

Originally Posted by sunrianto View Post
How to save prl file and put it on cmt issue phone?thanks
maybe with technician

Tags
failure, network, problem, sim card, turn off