Thank you for your hard work =)

Greetz az2111

Last edited by az2111; 2012-12-09 at 18:58. Reason: Failure

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
1. fixed in nightly7
2. i dont care about such bugs

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
bad way! imho. i woulnt do this.
At least an option should be provided. If I'm browsing the net I want to see the content in the status bar without having to go in the app

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
at least not from me. other developers, maybe

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
Hi guys maybe I'm late.. But any changelog for the nightly7 ?

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by snooky View Post
@coderus just a quick question as i don't know if it's possible.
i often get videos from iphone users and can't play them. is there any chance that wazapp converts them or use a player that can play this files? i think these are .mov files...
if not possible it doesn't matter
That was also annoying me badly, because my wife has got an iPhone and I couldn't play the MOVs either.. But I've found the solution.

Install mplayer & kmplayer, and edit the file:

/usr/share/applications/defaults.list

find a line with "video/quicktime=videosuiteinterface.desktop" and change it to "video/quicktime=kmplayer.desktop"

And have a fun!

Best Regards,

Jaracz

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaracz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Jaracz View Post
That was also annoying me badly, because my wife has got an iPhone and I couldn't play the MOVs either.. But I've found the solution.

Install mplayer & kmplayer, and edit the file:

/usr/share/applications/defaults.list

find a line with "video/quicktime=videosuiteinterface.desktop" and change it to "video/quicktime=kmplayer.desktop"

And have a fun!

Best Regards,

Jaracz

cheers mate... works great...but how funny is it that there is a default rule for quicktime vids if the device can't play them

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ India
@coderus

a feature missing from old version is that if i get notification once from a contact of a new message and i don't open it then i don't get notified for subsequent messages from same contact.

its annoying at times coz i feel that i.have received only one message and when i open it then i see a long chat.
for eg.

i tell someone that 'i will b there at 11' and i.expect the answer from the other person as 'OK' . When i get revert i generally don't open it assuming that it must have said 'Ok' but the other person has reverted with some other queries which i see later when i open the thread.

its a request to add that feature may be as an added option.

cheers and thanks

@kumary if you mean the sound notification, it is working fine in last update nightly 7, it sounds per each new message. The icon notification is one per contact (as it should be).

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ India
Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
@kumary if you mean the sound notification, it is working fine in last update nightly 7, it sounds per each new message. The icon notification is one per contact (as it should be).
@Dazsa i am also using the nightly7 however i get notified once only from each contact for the first msg only and if i don't open wazapp and check that msg i don't get notification for subsequent msg from same contact... For eg. While writing this post i got a msg on wazapp from one contact and i get notification with both sound and vibration but when i opened wazapp i see a lot more msgs from the sender after the first notified msg.

i m not sure i made myself clear. You can try yourself just ask your friend to send some random msgs and you keep your phone locked and don't open wazapp then you will be notified for first message onlye and no notification for subsequent msgs if you have same bug.

earlier i.used to get notification for each msg even if i don't open wazapp

cheers and thanks for helping

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp