MWKN is a great addition to follow what's happening and saves on time spent following threads in the talk forum. I really like the choice of headings, too!

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Why this isn't also in news section?

Posts: 2,535 | Thanked: 6,681 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ UK
Originally Posted by slender View Post
Why this isn't also in news section?
I'm happy for a mod to move it to the best place.

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bracknell, UK
Great, bookmarked it. I get a huge space at the top part of reading pane in IE6 for the mwkn website. Is it an browser issue?

Originally Posted by pisthpeeps View Post
Great, bookmarked it. I get a huge space at the top part of reading pane in IE6 for the mwkn website. Is it an browser issue?
Yes. Although I did a quick check in IE, it may have been IE7. You should upgrade from IE6 as it's a legacy browser with little to no support of web standards.

Please upgrade to Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 7 or Internet Explorer 8; if possible.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jaffa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post
Yes. Although I did a quick check in IE, it may have been IE7. You should upgrade from IE6 as it's a legacy browser with little to no support of web standards.

Please upgrade to Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 7 or Internet Explorer 8; if possible.
I guess that means I can't read it at work. Cornwall NHS sticks doggedly to IE6.

Posts: 336 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ France
Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
I guess that means I can't read it at work. Cornwall NHS sticks doggedly to IE6.
Shoot of a request to IT. Last time I was there Firefox was only a phone call away.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Hmm. They should hurry up and upgrade.
http://googleenterprise.blogspot.com...lications.html

You can presumably still read it, it just won't look great. However, some useful links to pass on to your IT department:

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Originally Posted by CrashandDie View Post
Shoot of a request to IT. Last time I was there Firefox was only a phone call away.
I hot desk all over the place, sadly, so I use at least half a dozen different computers. And these days we even have patients having computer access.. you can guess how chuffed they are that their websites won't display properly (not to mention that they're blocked from all social networking sites!)

I'm not ITs favourite person anyway: by the time I go to them I have a problem I couldn't solve, which usually means they can't either.

Tags
mwkn