All I seem to be doing is listening to music , texting and browsing.. there doesn't seem to be much depth to it, almost like a half baked product..

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
n9 is a half backed product. Sit back and enjoy it for what it is.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

I think this was an overbaked (read: Nokia took too long to release) product. But it fulfills my needs:

Basically, all online browsing on the go, mail checking, chatting. Listening to music. Using maps and navigation. Calendar planning. Alarms. And making calls and sending text messages.

As you see my requirements can basically be covered my most smartphones... But the N9 works acceptably fast AND looks sexy as hell!

Put it in a meeting on the table. A slick black slab without any buttons and just the time on the screen... It doesn't fail to look cool and catch some stray looks.

Last edited by darknessangel; 2014-05-04 at 11:56.

The Following User Says Thank You to darknessangel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by denizg View Post
All I seem to be doing is listening to music , texting and browsing.
So you only use the basic functionality. How exactly is that the product's fault?

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by denizg View Post
All I seem to be doing is listening to music , texting and browsing.. there doesn't seem to be much depth to it, almost like a half baked product..
And the point of this thread and comment was...

The Following User Says Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post: