Notices

Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
Originally Posted by sakya View Post
Source code is here:
http://www.assembla.com/code/qtlocks...s/trunk?rev=16

But I just added the italian translation, it will be in the next update.
Sure, you can remove/move the media player "widget" (it's acutally not only one: album art, play/pause button, next button, prev button, artist and title).
Read the first post and change the config file.

Ciao
Grazie di cuore!!! Oi but then i installed the first version? Becouse i have "unread message" and with dpkg -x qtlock*.deb i have not the qm file... Maybe i installed the old version grazie mille i'm checking

edit: then i'll wait the next update thx again

Last edited by santiago; 2011-07-22 at 23:21.

Posts: 1,589 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Arlington (DFW), Texas
I have an issue. I had Enhanced Lock Screen installed, uninstalled, and installed this instead. I'm using the Cordia theme.

Now, when I hit the power button on Lock, I first see the default Cordia theme lockscreen, then the wallpaper from the supposedly uninstalled Enhanced Lock Screen, and THEN this new QtLockscreen. Is this normal?

And when will there be a GUI? I tried editing the .ini file, but it says its read only. I used Filebox in root mode, editing the file in Notepad.

Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
Originally Posted by christexaport View Post
I have an issue. I had Enhanced Lock Screen installed, uninstalled, and installed this instead. I'm using the Cordia theme.

Now, when I hit the power button on Lock, I first see the default Cordia theme lockscreen, then the wallpaper from the supposedly uninstalled Enhanced Lock Screen, and THEN this new QtLockscreen. Is this normal?

And when will there be a GUI? I tried editing the .ini file, but it says its read only. I used Filebox in root mode, editing the file in Notepad.
use leafpad under root

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Guys, does the file that i am setting to be my portrait lockscreen background has to be 480x800 or what? It doesn't work for neither if it's this way or the other way around...

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Originally Posted by santiago View Post
use leafpad under root
or vi or install vim...

i still have black screen

~ $ ls -l /etc/hildon/theme/backgrounds/lockslider*
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 46702 Jul 22 17:03 /etc/hildon/theme/backgrounds/lockslider .png
-rwxrwxr-x 1 root root 46702 Jul 22 17:03 /etc/hildon/theme/backgrounds/lockslider1.png
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 113851 Dec 2 2009 /etc/hildon/theme/backgrounds/lockslider2.png

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by mesho123 View Post
/etc/hildon/theme/backgrounds/lockslider .png
There's a space there in the filename. Either rename the file to lockslider.png or edit QtLockscreen.ini

how do i change the config file i have leafpad installed how do i change the wallpaper images? what do i need to type in?

Originally Posted by qw3rty View Post
There's a space there in the filename. Either rename the file to lockslider.png or edit QtLockscreen.ini
i have done that and renamed it but still hava blackscreen

what about CPU/RAM usage + impact on battery life? (real, in current difference, not perceived one...).

I know, I may check it myself, but I would like to know how it *should* impact something or not - what developer think about it - then, compare it with my results. It make debug(g)ing much easier.

Thanks in advance, Sakya, and also for work you've already done.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!