Notices

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
To everyone (this affects me, can't send picture and get some errors on Yappari but is for this):

Sorry we are currently experiencing issues with MMS: sending videos, photos and voice msgs is temporarily down. we are working on a fix

Greetings.
please tell me a way to get 6 digit code in for registration in mobile.. laptop working fine with whats app using blue stacks...

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by legendracer View Post
please tell me a way to get 6 digit code in for registration in mobile.. laptop working fine with whats app using blue stacks...
Read the first post ENTIRELY. If you want help, I need the log. No log, no help.

No server response is that your phone couldn't connect to the WhatsApp server. Are you sure you were connected to the Internet on the phone when you tried to register?

hey Scorpius
please add the feature to capture an image and send it directly
it would be better that capturing the image with camera app then going to yappari to send it
thanks in advance

scorpius soy de paraguay y segui todos los pasos de instalacion pero al momento de registrar mi numero no registra me da un mensaje de error old version osino otra cosa pero no puedo registrar mi numero porque? Ah y no me sale instalar juegos del palm pre de forma nativa utilizo el webOS manager pero no soporta varios titulos

Originally Posted by Ivan PY View Post
scorpius soy de paraguay y segui todos los pasos de instalacion pero al momento de registrar mi numero no registra me da un mensaje de error old version osino otra cosa pero no puedo registrar mi numero porque? Ah y no me sale instalar juegos del palm pre de forma nativa utilizo el webOS manager pero no soporta varios titulos
Asegúrate que tengas la última versión 1.0.38 instalada.

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Asegúrate que tengas la última versión 1.0.38 instalada.
ya tengo la ultima version pero igual...instale con la Xterminal y todo

Originally Posted by Ivan PY View Post
ya tengo la ultima version pero igual...instale con la Xterminal y todo
Necesito ver el log.

Está en /home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.log

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Bangalore
Hi Scorpious, Having a minor problem with chat history. I had a reflash recently(emmc+rootfs) and i had taken the .config\scorpius and .yappari folders. After restoring these folders, i installed Yappari. It was logging in, but the each of chat window once closed, the history is not getting saved, it goes back to where it was in the backup i've taken. Plz help me with this issue. Thanks

Originally Posted by Sandeep View Post
Hi Scorpious, Having a minor problem with chat history. I had a reflash recently(emmc+rootfs) and i had taken the .config\scorpius and .yappari folders. After restoring these folders, i installed Yappari. It was logging in, but the each of chat window once closed, the history is not getting saved, it goes back to where it was in the backup i've taken. Plz help me with this issue. Thanks
It seems I'm gonna have to write a FAQ about backup and restoring Yappari data. Looks like this is the most frequently asked question EVER.

The problem is that you backed up and restore your data as ROOT and Yappari runs as USER and Yappari can't write to ROOT files, only USER files.

After you restore Yappari data, you had to type this command (and type it as root):

chown -R user:users /home/user/.config/scorpius /home/user/.yappari

That will change the permissions to all the files you restored to user:users and Yappari might be able to modify them.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 110 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Bangalore
Thanks Scorpius. Can't we run Yappari as root? I don't know whether it's possible or not.
Thanks for your quick reply!

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp