I am posting this as a favor for the community. I originally bought this exact phone from gazelle on eBay. It was $250. I received it and didn't care for Meego, so I returned it under their 30-day policy.

I see they reposted it for $220. This is a great deal. It's confirmed by me to be Made in Finland and has 64gigs of storage.

It does have an inch long scratch on the screen that's only visible on a white/bright background. Otherwise, it works perfectly.

I thought about re-buying it (lol) but opted not to and wanted to vouch for it here in case anyone wants a good deal. I have zero interest/connection to Gazelle. Just thought I'd let you guys know since I owned it and returned it (this exact model) and since Gazelle is very light on it's auction detail, I wanted to let you all know the scoop.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nokia-N9-Fai...-/370679377246

If you do buy it, post back here for proof that I'm legit.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coolbreeze For This Useful Post:
first, thanks for this attempt to help.
second, like you say, there is absolutely no indication of it being 16/64, or chinese/finnish, and they have several listings on ebay, for 220 and 267.

=>
what makes you so sure this one is yours?

The Following User Says Thank You to wolke For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by wolke View Post
first, thanks for this attempt to help.
second, like you say, there is absolutely no indication of it being 16/64, or chinese/finnish, and they have several listings on ebay, for 220 and 267.

=>
what makes you so sure this one is yours?
Because the item I originally won was re-listed. When I click on it, it brings me to this listing. I'm 100% certain it's the same unit. If I'm wrong, you can send it back within 30 days for a 100% refund. I bought it not knowing any details (since they hardly provide anything) and was surprised it was 64gigs and Made in Finland.

Here is the original listing. Click "the seller has re-listed this item" and it brings you to the same item, re-listed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370662354153

Either way, I am just trying to help others who want to get an N9 at a reasonable cost. Good luck.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coolbreeze For This Useful Post:
bought! thanks a ton man

i was so excited at saving 200 dollars that i bought expedited shipping!

ill post back here when it arrives...tomorrow.

yyyyeeeeaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by wolke View Post
bought! thanks a ton man
Glad you got a deal. I have $45 in eBay bucks and honestly thought about buying it again, but I know I wouldn't really use it, so I posted here.

If for some reason (here comes my disclaimer) it isn't the exact one I bought, you can send back for a 100% refund in 30 days (they pay for shipping). I'm certain it's the same one though. Worked just fine. The scratch on the screen is certainly there - it really will only bother you on a white background, and even then it's not THAT bad. Its on the upper right quadrant of the screen and is about an inch long - goes up and down. There is no charger or cable, just the phone in the box. It's obviously been used, but functions as new and the battery was pretty good (easily got me through a day). I only had it for a week or so before deciding that I really didn't like Meego.

Oh, and I already updated to 1.3 for you Hope you enjoy it! It needed a good home and mine wasn't it.

The Following User Says Thank You to coolbreeze For This Useful Post:
yea, that disclaimer is the thing you said that was most convincing anyway. as for the screen, i have a perfectly good n9 screen just itching for a new home. so if it bothers me, ill pop it off.

btw, i had contacted gazelle days ago and they ignored me. today they emailed me back! AFTER i had bought it. and said that they were looking at the box and couldnt open it.....it was shipped this morning.

moral of the story is dont buy from gazelle!

thanks again for the tip.

Cool. Be sure to post back...I'm interested in the outcome!

On an unrelated note, Gazelle's eBay store is terrible. The photos are grainy and basically show nothing and their listing details are horribly light (i.e. they tell you nothing). They could really improve their listings. If they listed it as 64gigs and Made in Finland, I'd venture to guess they could have got at least $299 out of it. Oh well, who am I to chime in on how they run their business.

Last edited by coolbreeze; 2012-11-13 at 00:56.

of course !