Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
all the errors he's having (path issues, password issues) are indicators that (1) the package is not installed or (2) the sudoers file wasn't properly installed.

#2 sometimes happens to people installing Easy Debian, too, so I get them to uninstall, reboot, and reinstall. That usually gets sudo working properly.

Thank for all the help and suggestions. When I try to do sudo or sudo su-, it asked for password which I have not setup.
Instead of looking for way to setup the root password, I found another suggestion. Go to red-pill mode, install becomeroot, go back to blue pill mode. Now I can enter the command to set default to mmc2.

Originally Posted by Eladon View Post
I ended up creating a "dummy card", moved the "map" folder to it, and then it worked:

Code:
mkdir /media/mmc3
chmod 777 /media/mmc3
chown user /media/mmc3
mv /media/mmc2/map /media/mmc3
I'm lucky this even worked. If anyone thinks this is evil, let me know! Not sure what I'll do if I find another app that behaves the same...
eladon
thanks for this idea. i did mv /map to /mmc3 but my mapper still refuses to launch. btw do i need to modify any config file so that mapper recognizez the new map folder?
thanks!

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Trier, Germany
Originally Posted by lyjg1205 View Post
论文写作详细告诉我们,您的毕业论文发表的要求,是硕士毕业论文发表还是博士毕业论文发表,还是mba毕业论文发表,或者是其他的论文 发表类别。 告诉您论文的进度,是不是完成了选题,开题报告,是提纲不合格,还是初稿已经完成导师不满意,或者评审要求 再修改等。 [b]百度优化会安排同专业的老师,对您的论文进行您所需要的辅导,对您在写作过程中碰到的疑难问题进行精细的辅导,互动 修改,疑难解答,辅助答辩等。 论文发表国子监论文发表网,有无数篇的成功运作经验,我们对论文发表进行全过程指导: 将您已经完成的论文以电子邮件的形式发给我们,也可以通过打印邮寄的方式。 您可以通过电话、邮件、传真、QQ、MSN等,告知希望发表的刊物类型、级别。 [b]网络优化对已完成的论文我们负责专业审稿并提出修改意见。 文章尾部需注明姓名、性别、出生年、籍贯、单位、研究方向、地址、邮编。 收到论文发表48小时内给予回复,如果论文合格,则通知作者。 在论文发表前,我们会给您文章录用通知。 杂志出版后,会给委托者邮寄样刊。
This helps us very much because we all speak your language

I just freshly flashed N800 with SSU 5.2008.43-7 will the Clone OS to SD Deb work with this new update the first post does not have firmware update as part of the list.

Posts: 367 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Brooklyn, NY
Taking the dive. I just really hate that 256 mb prom that fills up so fast.

I noticed in Penguinbait's first post he gives info for using 1 to 8 gig cards. I have a 16 gig card and would like to know if it will work with that card.

Thanks,

Joe

I had no success with the new ssu update and install tools.

Originally Posted by migs View Post
I had no success with the new ssu update and install tools.
In the thread about the latest SSU 5.2008.43-7, fanoush announced updated initfs, but penguinbait's user-friendly install-tools and bootmenu-installer deb packages haven't been updated yet.

I'm also waiting for a word from the man himself, since his download page gives no indication about versions or release dates. (unless one downloads the deb and opens it with a package manager)

Tried installtools on fresh install of 5.2008.43-7, boot menu didn't appear after several installations-unistallations of installtools. Installing bootmenu didn't help either.
chroot /mnt/initfs cal-tool --set-root-device ask:mmc2 under root didn't help.

Help please!

Tags
deprecated