Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by bobsponge View Post
where i can find the bin file ?
how i can use bin file to work yappari ?
thank you
Would you please read the first post?

Question to ceene: i'm on .54, but don't want to update to 2.0.1 if you going to push another with more fixes (let's say tomorrow or so), so, are you going to push another update in these days?

Greetings.

where i can find the bin file ?
how i can use bin file to work yappari ?
thank you
did you install 1.1.55 from repo or patched bin file?

anyway, afaik registration won't work neither with 1.1.55 or new bin file, until ceene releases update from coderus.

btw registration should work until 1.1.54, so you should try this version (disable extras-devel, uninstall yappari and install again from extras-testing) and after registration succeed (you'll get always disconnected) you can go with new bin file to log-in.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enne30 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 28 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ tehran
Originally Posted by enne30 View Post
did you install 1.1.55 from repo or patched bin file?

anyway, afaik registration won't work neither with 1.1.55 or new bin file, until ceene releases update from coderus.

btw registration should work until 1.1.54, so you should try this version (disable extras-devel, uninstall yappari and install again from extras-testing) and after registration succeed (you'll get always disconnected) you can go with new bin file to log-in.
i install LATEST VERSION: 2.0.1 and patched bin file now but it dosent work...
should i install 1.1.54 and patch bin files???
thank you very much

Buenas soy nuevo en el foro y me he registrado porque tengo desde hace un tiempo un Nokia N900 y me acabo de enterar de que existe un "Whatsup" para este movil.

Lo primero de todo quiero agradecer todo el trabajo realizado y que he seguido este par de dias, desde las sombras, para ver que pasaba con Yappari.

Y bueno os explico mi problema.

Tengo la version 1.1.51 Build 4809 (me la he bajado del gestor de aplicaciones) y no se como puedo actualizar a una version mejor de Yappari

Espero que me perdoneis pero soy nuevo y no tengo mucha idea. Con lo cual un minitutorial o un enlace a el seria de mucha ayuda.

Gracias por adelantado.

i install LATEST VERSION: 2.0.1 and patched bin file now but it dosent work...
should i install 1.1.54 and patch bin files???
thank you very much
You should try doing the registration using 1.1.54 and after registration successful (you'll see yappari trying to connect and always get disconnected) you can go with latest version 2.0.1

If that would not work you have to wait registration gets fixed in repo version.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enne30 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by NarukamiPersona View Post
Buenas soy nuevo en el foro y me he registrado porque tengo desde hace un tiempo un Nokia N900 y me acabo de enterar de que existe un "Whatsup" para este movil.

Lo primero de todo quiero agradecer todo el trabajo realizado y que he seguido este par de dias, desde las sombras, para ver que pasaba con Yappari.

Tengo la version 1.1.51 Build 4809 (me la he bajado del gestor de aplicaciones) y no se como puedo actualizar a una version mejor de Yappari

Espero que me perdoneis pero soy nuevo y no tengo mucha idea. Con lo cual un minitutorial o un enlace a el seria de mucha ayuda.

Gracias por adelantado.
No hay otro thread mas que este. te voy a pedir que hables en ingles para que todos te entiendan.
lo que tenes que hacer es esperar unas horas, dentro de un rato una actualizacion de yappari va aestar disponible desde el gestor de descargas.
si tenes mucho apuro, bajate el archivo binario que esta linkeado en este mismo thread (Yappari) y tenes que descargarlo en /opt/maemo/usr/bin/

EDIT: Link del archivo
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5y6k06ynuigzp19/Yappari?dl=0

Edit 2: NarukamiPersona was asking for help updating Yappari, i told him to wait for the new update or to download the binary file.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deadc0de For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by enne30 View Post
You should try doing the registration using 1.1.54 and after registration successful (you'll see yappari trying to connect and always get disconnected) you can go with latest version 2.0.1

If that would not work you have to wait registration gets fixed in repo version.
i install alllllllll of versions but SMS Registration Failllllllled
in the all of versions 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 second sms regi.. failed...

it didnt work... thank you again

i install alllllllll of versions but SMS Registration Failllllllled
in the all of versions 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 second sms regi.. failed...

it didnt work... thank you again
you have the time and date outdated?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deadc0de For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by NarukamiPersona View Post

Gracias por adelantado.
La forma mas facil es que descargues la ultima version 2.0.1 a tu tel, luego le das click y te abrira el gestor de aplicaciones y la instalas.

Supongo que ya estas registrado y estabas utilizando Yappari antes del problema, si no es asi y no te has registrado, lo mejor es que esperes a que haya una version mas nueva que la 2.0.1 que por lo que parece tiene problemas para registrarse.

Dicha version supongo que estara disponible en el primer post tambien.

Saludos.

Originally Posted by deadc0de View Post
No hay otro thread mas que este. te voy a pedir que hables en ingles para que todos te entiendan.
lo que tenes que hacer es esperar unas horas, dentro de un rato una actualizacion de yappari va aestar disponible desde el gestor de descargas.
Eso no lo puede hacer porque como explico tiene la version 1.1.51 que esa esta en Extras, asi que se debe asumir que no debe tener Testing y/o Devel, asi que no le llegaria la actualizacion mas reciente sino hasta que dicha llegue a Extras que eso lleva tiempo.

Saludos.

Last edited by s4br0s0; 2015-01-24 at 23:37.

The Following User Says Thank You to s4br0s0 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by deadc0de View Post
you have the time and date outdated?
No
all of things are ok ..date and time is correct... but i dont know what happend

Tags
whatsapp, yappari