Notices

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Maemo5 version is now in the autobuilder queue. It's the same as the Harmattan version except:

-Section scroller
+Keyboard filter

Some screenshots:

My website

GitHub

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ New York City
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
It should be ready this weekend. I will probably make it available on AppList (I don't know if there is any delay between submitting the package and approval). It will also be available via my website.
can't wait to try it out.BTW will it be signed or unsigned as applist allows to publish both types?
Also AFAIK from the information on applist website,there is no QA as of yet because it was a alternate store of collection of applications already published in nokia store when it got launched.

The Following User Says Thank You to valiant29 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by valiant29 View Post
can't wait to try it out.BTW will it be signed or unsigned as applist allows to publish both types?
The package will be self-signed, as it does not use any enhanced capabilities that would normally require signing.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 32 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on May 2014 @ San Diego, California
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
It should be ready this weekend. I will probably make it available on AppList (I don't know if there is any delay between submitting the package and approval). It will also be available via my website.
Upon which Qt is the app built? That is to ask, will it be compatible with Anna (and VGA resolution i hope, i hope, i hope ) ?

Marxian, this app will it be compatible with Symbian v60 5th? My device running on this OS...
Thank you.

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 462 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ USA
This app is excellent. Thanks, Marxian!

The Following User Says Thank You to rotoflex For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by matthewkuhl View Post
Upon which Qt is the app built? That is to ask, will it be compatible with Anna (and VGA resolution i hope, i hope, i hope ) ?
cuteRadio will be built against Qt 4.7.4 Anna. I haven't tested the UI at 640x480 yet, but I'll do that before release.

My website

GitHub

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Hi, For N900, CuteRadio will have network proxy like cutetube?
Thanks YOU

The Following User Says Thank You to mailcomx For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by msc80 View Post
Marxian, this app will it be compatible with Symbian v60 5th? My device running on this OS...
Thank you.
I don't think there is support for Qt Components in S60 5th Edition, so I would need to write a new user interface either using QML or widgets. I have not targeted S60 5th Edition before, so I need to check that I have the necessary software tools to do it. Getting hold of these tools is not quite so easy these days.

My website

GitHub

Originally Posted by mailcomx View Post
Hi, For N900, CuteRadio will have network proxy like cutetube?
Thanks YOU
It doesn't have a network proxy setting at the moment, but I can add it.

My website

GitHub

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:

Tags
internet, radio