Active Topics

Notices

Nice!

will come in really handy...

one 'request' is it possible to add a pynotify im style message popup thingie as an option?

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Malaysia
Sorry.. Just asking.. Is there anything available that would be able to speed up the phone app launching? Getting a lot of miscalls. Searching thru the threads for a solution, can't seem to find any. Thanks.

Posts: 820 | Thanked: 436 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Portsmouth, UK.
Originally Posted by joelsk View Post
Sorry.. Just asking.. Is there anything available that would be able to speed up the phone app launching? Getting a lot of miscalls. Searching thru the threads for a solution, can't seem to find any. Thanks.
Overclock, edit transitions.ini or install 'Transition Control' from the repos, that should help a bit.

Other than that...phone Nokia and shout at them until they fix their stupid software?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to James_Littler For This Useful Post:
Some more feed back.

I think something is wrong with --mp-play. It says "mpplay not found...." Other --mp commands work fine.

Thanks again for your efforts.

The Following User Says Thank You to Corso85 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
This looks really great! Will try it out and give some feedback

Last one I promise

This is not related to the script in specific, but the Wiki in general. Anyone one know if more can be done with "show dashboard"? I don't see the point if we can't select an App after "showing" the dashboard.

Thankies

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
Originally Posted by Corso85 View Post
Last one I promise

This is not related to the script in specific, but the Wiki in general. Anyone one know if more can be done with "show dashboard"? I don't see the point if we can't select an App after "showing" the dashboard.

Thankies
Showing the dashboard itself is helpful when you are running a program which doesn't offer the possibility to go back to dashboard without leaving the prog. Another example is using browser in fullscreen mode and you don't want to go back to window mode just to get to dashboard. So you might add a line with the call to the system menu (the one you get by pressing the top button).

The Following User Says Thank You to x-lette For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Some more feed back.

I think something is wrong with --mp-play. It says "mpplay not found...." Other --mp commands work fine.

Thanks again for your efforts.
Fixed (hopefully) in the 0.2-1

The Following User Says Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Fixed (hopefully) in the 0.2-1
Thanks.

Is speakeron/off working fine with you? Doesn't do much on my side. no errors though.

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Thanks.

Is speakeron/off working fine with you? Doesn't do much on my side. no errors though.
Hmm, the command from the wiki doesn't seem to be doing anything, not sure what it's for, if it doesn't do anything take it out of the wiki and I'll take it out of the app