Notices

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Am proud to announce that AwOken Theme are released to the repos. Now everyone should be able to get it through their app manager. It is still not finished and i still like critique and bug reports.

I did not package the AwOken Icon Theme with it to reduce the size. It is however the recommended icon theme to use.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

The Following User Says Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
I'll download it today and see how it is

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 90 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Earth, Milky-way Galaxy
Originally Posted by AlMehdi View Post
Am proud to announce that AwOken Theme are released to the repos. Now everyone should be able to get it through their app manager. It is still not finished and i still like critique and bug reports.

I did not package the AwOken Icon Theme with it to reduce the size. It is however the recommended icon theme to use.
Finally you made it to be available in repos.... Thanks bro... i'll install it and will give you more work

Nokia N900 (48GB): Maemo 5 PR 1.3 CSSU Smeamo6

Originally Posted by pious_momin View Post
Finally you made it to be available in repos.... Thanks bro... i'll install it and will give you more work
Am counting on it

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Oh by the way, congrats for releasing it. I still have the very first version as i decided to wait for it hit devels

Originally Posted by richwhite View Post
Oh by the way, congrats for releasing it. I still have the very first version as i decided to wait for it hit devels
Then i hope you like the changes in the latest.

I have some minor things left to change but after that i'll start with a script/program for custom tasklauncher and switcher buttons.

Going to download now. Can i suggest updating the first post with screenshots of the new one, as they appear to be the very first release still?

The Following User Says Thank You to richwhite For This Useful Post:
First impression: love the new taskswitcher icon to swap between apps and the back arrow. Not a fan of the purple though i have to say, bit of a feminine colour. Any chance of something more neutral being used in an update?

Originally Posted by richwhite View Post
First impression: love the new taskswitcher icon to swap between apps and the back arrow. Not a fan of the purple though i have to say, bit of a feminine colour. Any chance of something more neutral being used in an update?
Yes, i am also not quite content with that... i have been tweaking it a lot but not found a good setting. I might have to reassess the purple. If i don't find a more "masculine" looking one. I will see if i can go less on the red and more on the blue.

The Following User Says Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
Great work man. I really like it. Keep going to improve it as much as you can