Notices

i just wanted to says thanks to the developers of om weather and congratulate them on what looks like a great update to their program.

the setting s and interface are fantastic

thank you

looks like you beat me to it

can somebody please delete the thread i started about the same thing

thx

The only problem I have with it is it seemed the Icon set got larger for the "combined View." I wish they had left the smaller, small, normal...." setting.

Could be I just have to play around with it more.
Nokia n810 Diablo
(After many years of Palm and Windows PDAs)
"So Shut Up, Live, Travel, Adventure, Bless, And Don't Be Sorry." - Jack Kerouac

Posts: 475 | Thanked: 771 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
combatdoc: I think you just need to set the icon size in the "Display" tab. You set the layout in "Visuals". IT is a bit confusing at first having it split into two tabs, but it definitely makes things less visually cramped.

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
Sometimes my icons on the left of the hildon interface (browser, messaging, applications) are gone.

Maybe the icon of the system temperature can be made themable too.

With a transparency of approx 45% and a black background I am able to make it blend in very well with my theme (Glaser).

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Houston, Texas
Update seems a bit more robust.

But...it would be nice to have a couple of things fixed in the next rev:

1. Auto text sizing: my #1 weather station "Houston/George Bush Intercontinental Airport" runs way off the page so I have to suppress the station heading or it looks goofy.

2. Would it be possible to put the sunrise/sunset/moon phase into the large icon info grouping for the current day? At present the only way to see this information is to tap on the double greater than symbol after tapping on the current day icon.

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 734 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Nomadic
crud; i am not yet seeing this update inn app manager. aw, i don't like waitin.

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
its in extras-devel right now, and if you want to keep the stable tree, it is recommended to not try it out. by running it you're sortof a beta tester (or developer)

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 734 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Nomadic
not a developer, just a ui/ux guy

Posts: 106 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bucharest
how can i create my own set of icons ? how can i made the icons animated ? i have xp on my pc.can i unpack a theme and change the png inside and then pack it ?
i saw the png are 128x128...can i make them bigger ?
how can i make the icons background and the temp background transparent ?

Last edited by vitamina; 2010-08-17 at 18:25.