Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

yeah.. i can boot to maemo..
but cant to nitdroid...
what problems??

the problem is that you havent edited the multiboot.d file properly. so when it tries to boot, it cant find the files.
solution is simple.
on the first page. follow steps 7c onwards.
edit the multiboot.d and it should work. remember change the EXT to INT and nothing else!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tele For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Hot from the press:
The source code of Android 2.3 has been released now and e-eyes is already porting it to a new NITDroid version according to the German NITDroid blog http://nitdroid.de/ .

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 44 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ pakistan
there is a problem with wifi.. it loses the connectivity and needs to be tuned off and on again (the wifi not the whole phone)..

Has anyone tried pingchat..

hi guys im a noob so sorry if anything i say sounds stupid but installed nit droid from extras turned my phone of and when i tured it back on it said bout multi boot and had 1 option that said meamo so i pressed 1 and my phone restarted and now wont boot up passed the NOKIA writing . i ve read throw a few posts and there r no comand lines coming up i ve also tried pressing 0 on boot up but still the same so i also tried 2 flash it again but when i use meamo flasher when it serches for my device it carnt find any conpatable device and im def flashing it right as i only flashed it yesterday and evrything was fine till this any ideas plz.

is it possibel to make receive calls in nitdroid as i can dial and receive but there is no sound?

Originally Posted by skiprat View Post
hi guys im a noob so sorry if anything i say sounds stupid but installed nit droid from extras turned my phone of and when i tured it back on it said bout multi boot and had 1 option that said meamo so i pressed 1 and my phone restarted and now wont boot up passed the NOKIA writing . i ve read throw a few posts and there r no comand lines coming up i ve also tried pressing 0 on boot up but still the same so i also tried 2 flash it again but when i use meamo flasher when it serches for my device it carnt find any conpatable device and im def flashing it right as i only flashed it yesterday and evrything was fine till this any ideas plz.
Be sure to hold the "u" button while connecting ur N900 to ur pc.

Originally Posted by Farooq View Post
is it possibel to make receive calls in nitdroid as i can dial and receive but there is no sound?
Well we hope that we can send and recieve calls with voice obviously in the next update (crosses fingers)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tele View Post
the problem is that you havent edited the multiboot.d file properly. so when it tries to boot, it cant find the files.
solution is simple.
on the first page. follow steps 7c onwards.
edit the multiboot.d and it should work. remember change the EXT to INT and nothing else!
running now.. thanksssss...

Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
Be sure to hold the "u" button while connecting ur N900 to ur pc.
yep done that bro tried it a few times when i coonect my phone flasher scans then says no sutable usb dvice found waiting ( or something like that )

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid