since this thread is active dats y i am again posting on this thead..i tried posting in the problems thread but bo 1 replied.i hope u can solve my problem.i also pm ed someoone for help but he dint reply as well....since all my attempts failed.i hope u guys can help me

i cannot connect mouse..i installed hen and bd hid scrips..i opened mouse cursor first.then it appeared.then i opend hen clicked vbus boost on then enumerate.the mouse cursor moved a bit but automatically goes to the bottom right.i hav to drag it with my finger in the middle.then i move the mouse then again the same thing...plz help me.i really want to use usb mouse

Originally Posted by joerg_rw View Post
You don't - by any chance - have my augmented vboost script installed? It possibly might have shown you a warning about VBUS overload and powering down VBUS now.
Thanks for the reply. No, I have no augmented script installed, just the ordinary h-e-n v0.3 as available via the application manager.

Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
since this thread is active dats y i am again posting on this thead..i tried posting in the problems thread but bo 1 replied.i hope u can solve my problem.i also pm ed someoone for help but he dint reply as well....since all my attempts failed.i hope u guys can help me

i cannot connect mouse..i installed hen and bd hid scrips..i opened mouse cursor first.then it appeared.then i opend hen clicked vbus boost on then enumerate.the mouse cursor moved a bit but automatically goes to the bottom right.i hav to drag it with my finger in the middle.then i move the mouse then again the same thing...plz help me.i really want to use usb mouse
It's not true - correct thread is also active, but if no one have idea what Your problem may be (most likely, because info about problem that You provided lack useful... Well, informations - to say at least), no one answer. We don't like to clap our jaw (fingers in this case) just to reply "I don't know, but good luck". Anyway, asking again in wrong thread won't make Your chances for fixing Your problem higher - will only irritate people here.

The funniest part is that i already answered Your question in correct topic - just idea of one thing that can be done. So, please be little more patient next time - no one is ignoring You.

Please, also consider reading carefully this document:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
I really may help you to get help with Your problem much quicker next time.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
thanks..i am sorry for being impatient..its just dat i was so excited to use mouse

Hi..i need some help for my Nokia N900..From a month,when i am opening my front video calling cam of my N900 via mirror app,the image is coming very very bad and the notification light is showing red & there showing a message on screen"image quality depends on hardware and firmware revision"..My tab N900 has also slow down p& also hangs sometime..Kindly help me soon as its warranty is also going to end in a month..

Hi..i need some help for my Nokia N900..From a month,when i am opening my front video calling cam of my N900 via mirror app,the image is coming very very bad and the notification light is showing red & there showing a message on screen"image quality depends on hardware and firmware revision"..My tab N900 has also slow down p& also hangs sometime..Kindly help me soon as its warranty is also going to end in a month..

Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
how is that related to USB hostmode and H-E-N?
Why is it necessary to post TWO times this unrelated post here?
I suggest you find a better matching tread, or open a new one. And please delete your posts here.

/j

EX Hildon Foundation approved
Maemo Administration Coordinator (stepped down due to bullying 2014-04-05)
aka "techstaff" - the guys who keep your infra running - Devotion to Duty http://xkcd.com/705/

IRC(freenode): DocScrutinizer*
First USB hostmode fanatic, father of H-E-N

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post:
Hey guys.. I am new to this forum. I purchased my N900 recently and am honestly loving it. I installed H-E-N on my N900, but sadly none of my devices are getting mounted. Even when I try to mount using the terminal after enabling root, it returns with an error. Please help me out guys.
Oh...and yeah, I am using Titan's power kernel 46 and I have multiboot installed, so I have both my default kernel and the powerkernel installed on my device. Could it be the default kernel somehow interfering with the powerkernel so I am not getting the devices to be mounted? I do see the light getting turned on on my usb devices when I enable VBUS boost on my phone, but when I Enumerate and mount, it does not mount my devices...
An early reply would be very very much appreciated...
Btw I have tried all USB devices like mice, keyboards, flash drives, card readers etc but no luck

Last edited by Pranjal; 2011-07-16 at 03:17.

First of All, this isn't correct thread to report such a problems. Please at least read whole first page of topic, before asking...

Anyway, to help You, we would need more info - dmesg output for sure, and type of device You're trying to connect. But please, don't post this here - use correct thread, which I'm sure you will find with ease, just reading carefully first page of this topic.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

I am really sorry for acting like a noob here, but I am unable to find the appropriate thread for this topic, I thought that since this thread dealt with usb hostmode perhaps you'd be able to help me out.... er...btw can you give me the link to the correct thread so I post my question there....thanks in adv guys...

__________________________________________________ ______
I found the correct thread for my question. Thanks to estel for pointing out my mistake.

Last edited by Pranjal; 2011-07-16 at 03:16. Reason: Found the correct thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pranjal For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada rox, detection, h-e-n, hostmode, speed, usb host