Notices

Have you used your finger with the blue birds? You have to press on the screen when they are flying and then they "expand" ;-)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaSilva For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by DaSilva View Post
Have you used your finger with the blue birds? You have to press on the screen when they are flying and then they "expand" ;-)
I didn't know that either and was stuck on the same level!!!!!!!

There is a hint for that on the first level with the small blue birds

You can also see the (unlocked) tutorials from the question mark icon in the pause menu in case you have missed them.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miika For This Useful Post:
I knew about the birds splitting, each bird after the first should have a special function and the blue bird is the spread missile

still I cant beat that level... tried a direct from the side approach, and the death from above approach. Notta. I guess sometimes its a lot of luck in this game.

Posts: 370 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Italy
@vicious:

[SPOILER]

shot the first blue bird heading against the first glassy row. split the bird just before the hit in order to send one of three birds against the wood. with a little lucky everything will fall down and you are able to close the level one-shot. My score here is > 48000

[/SPOlLER]

To see the text just highlight it. Sorry for who's not using a standard theme but I don't know if there's a spoiler tag on this forum...

Last edited by jurop88; 2010-01-18 at 09:47. Reason: missing reference

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Is this not out in full on the N900? On the iPhone, there's 3 stages each with 21 levels apiece. They're running it on a sell for 99 cents right now.

So far, Stage 3, level 6 is causing me to lose my religion.

Posts: 72 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London, UK
Does anyone know how much the full game is going to be on n900? It is 59p for iphone in the UK, but i suspect we will be paying more =(

CH

3 stars on levels 1-19 and 2 stars on the last

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
level 1 expansion pack was £3 in ovi store but got removed on launch day b/c a bug.