Notices

Originally Posted by natedog400 View Post
So we've established that 99% of the games don't work even overclocked Well mario 64's worth havin even if its impossible to control? Oh well
That´s not true. I play San Francisco Rush 2, Batman Of The Future, Cruis´n World...

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by romanianusa View Post
Where do you get javispedo's audio plugin?
Javispedro, not Javispedo.

OMG lol.

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 483 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Norwich, UK
Originally Posted by natedog400 View Post
So we've established that 99% of the games don't work even overclocked Well mario 64's worth havin even if its impossible to control? Oh well
Try playing it with the sixaxis controller. I've got 97 stars on my file

Also, some people are reporting that they can play smash bros at full speed. What are the best settings for playing it? I have frame skip set to 3, and overclocked to 1GHz but it plays at about 75% speed.

In the config file it says that frame skip is no longer used. Is this true?

fAircrack (Aircrack GUI): Point-and-click pwnage for your N900
Now with John the Ripper integration

Has there been any update to making a wiki with a list of working games? I can say with certainty that the Pandora compatibility list linked earlier in this thread is not accurate vis a vis the N900, nor even adviseable to be used as a reference.

I found lots of games that were listed there as "not working" to work fine. Also, there are tons of N64 games not even listed there, so it's pretty much useless - except possibly as a list of "working" games provided as a good place to start for newcomers to Mupen.

So how about it? Any of the gurus here up to making a nice N900-Mupen compatibility wiki? (please don't ask me to do it, I have neither the time nor skill/undstanding of this sort of thing).

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by oldpmaguy View Post
Has there been any update to making a wiki with a list of working games? I can say with certainty that the Pandora compatibility list linked earlier in this thread is not accurate vis a vis the N900, nor even adviseable to be used as a reference.

I found lots of games that were listed there as "not working" to work fine. Also, there are tons of N64 games not even listed there, so it's pretty much useless - except possibly as a list of "working" games provided as a good place to start for newcomers to Mupen.

So how about it? Any of the gurus here up to making a nice N900-Mupen compatibility wiki? (please don't ask me to do it, I have neither the time nor skill/undstanding of this sort of thing).
Well I could create such a Wiki if someone tells me how to create one on Maemo.org and update it with the latest informations

Posts: 292 | Thanked: 348 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Rio de Janeiro
I made a simple Wiki, I am very tired, so I can't make it
better today.

http://wiki.maemo.org/Mupen64%2B

Please, feel free to make it bigger, contribute with whatever you can.
All regards, and thanks to the developers behind this project.
Cheers

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luiscesjr For This Useful Post:
Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
Added as working: 1080 Snowboarding, Quake64, Quest64, Rally Challenge 2000
Added as unplayable: LEGO Racers, Offroad Challenge
Crashes: Bomberman64, Carmageddon64, Destruction Derby 64, Gauntlet Legends, Rayman 2 - The Great Escape

The Following User Says Thank You to zdanee For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by luiscesjr View Post
I made a simple Wiki, I am very tired, so I can't make it
better today.

http://wiki.maemo.org/Mupen64%2B

Please, feel free to make it bigger, contribute with whatever you can.
All regards, and thanks to the developers behind this project.
Cheers
Thanks a ton, man, you are an honorable person. What is your source for the data, may I ask? Is it your own discoveries?

The Following User Says Thank You to oldpmaguy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 292 | Thanked: 348 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Rio de Janeiro
Originally Posted by oldpmaguy View Post
Thanks a ton, man, you are an honorable person. What is your source for the data, may I ask? Is it your own discoveries?
Well, yeah. Not all of them was me who updated, but all
the ones I wrote, I tested my self.
I am sorry if this is not the exact answer to your question, I might
have misunderstood...

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
I also tested the ones I wrote into the wiki myself. I tested on stock speed, so power-kernel users might get better results. Also I tested each game only 2 times, and if it failed both I reported them as "not working", so there may be a way to make them working.

Tags
games, mupen, mupen64plus, mupenplus, working