Posts: 85 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Near Paris, in the frog-eaters country
Hi everyone,

After several trials, I'm coming to ask for some help.
For a long time ago, I used CalDAV accounts with no problem.
Since yesterday, I'm not able to use it anymore. For many reasons I had to flash my N9 to get a clean device. Everything went well, and almost everything is working, except CalDAV account.
When I create the account, I can get the warning about my selfsigned certificate. Then it's ok. On my CalDAV server (Apache's HTTPd + Radicale) I can see HTTP requests and replies.
On my N9, no calendar is found. I also tried with several other CalDAV with no success.
Of course my CalDAV account has been tested with other clients, as Lightning (Thunderbird plugin) and it's OK.
I tried to add, remove trailing slash, but no change at all.
The N9 is up to date (PR 1.3).

Do you have any suggestion ?

Any help will be much appreciated.
Happy new year !!!

Last edited by doctor madness; 2014-02-18 at 19:44.

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Near Paris, in the frog-eaters country
Really no one as any idea or encountered this issue ?!

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
Originally Posted by doctor madness View Post
Really no one as any idea or encountered this issue ?!
OK use CalDav in N9 with Ubiboot (not daily phone, and can't use Mail for Exchange on two phones due to security problems!) and it works so oder so - not special satisfied because no data back in time only this month and in future!

And right now the CalDav have disappeared from N9 calendar!! I will check it and return!

Edit: Trying to setup CalDav account again got message "Data stock filled remove data etc" and that can't be - I have a lot of room for data! So...?
And now same message on my other/head N9 and it don't care about correct password at all before leaving this scrap message!

Last edited by Garp; 2014-01-07 at 11:40.

Here are more details :
-N9 is OK to sync google calendars using CalDAV
-The problematic CalDAV account was OK before some changes on my MFE account (and some issues with /home that required a eMMC flash)
-I done a capture of network activity when syncing this problematic calendar with ThunderBird (OK) and N9 (KO), I can't see many differences. It seems that N9 tries to get some contents that are not available (global HTTP code is 207, inside this, severals are 404 and 200).

So I understand that the N9 kept a track of the defective calendar and is trying - without success - to get some specific informations.

Hence, my question is now simple : how to 'fully' reset whole N9 calendars ?

Here are more details :
-N9 is OK to sync google calendars using CalDAV
-The problematic CalDAV account was OK before some changes on my MFE account (and some issues with /home that required a eMMC flash)
-I done a capture of network activity when syncing this problematic calendar with ThunderBird (OK) and N9 (KO), I can't see many differences. It seems that N9 tries to get some contents that are not available (global HTTP code is 207, inside this, severals are 404 and 200).

So I understand that the N9 kept a track of the defective calendar and is trying - without success - to get some specific informations.

Hence, my question is now simple : how to 'fully' reset whole N9 calendars ?
Maybe look here:
http://blog.mozilla.org/calendar/201...dav-calendars/

Garp,

Thank you for your help, but the defective calendar is not hosted by G**gle
It's on my own server, running Radicale.
This calendar was OK on N9 for almost 1 year, and is still OK from several thunderbird clients using lightning extension

Garp,

Thank you for your help, but the defective calendar is not hosted by G**gle
It's on my own server, running Radicale.
This calendar was OK on N9 for almost 1 year, and is still OK from several thunderbird clients using lightning extension
Yes I have given up CalDAV it don't work on N9 and I don't know about Thunderbird with ligtning ex. is it for PC or...?

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Change the thread title apropiately it causes panic

It is almost fixed !
I did the following :
I registered a caldav account on my usual server. the calendar was not seen. I set it as default, I imported the ics file from this calendar (I downloaded it manually), then I saw my events in the calendar - expected behavior - but now, all new events created on N9 are synced on the caldav server.
Unfortunately, events created by other devices and stored on the caldav server are not seen by N9...

It is almost fixed !
I did the following :
I registered a caldav account on my usual server. the calendar was not seen. I set it as default, I imported the ics file from this calendar (I downloaded it manually), then I saw my events in the calendar - expected behavior - but now, all new events created on N9 are synced on the caldav server.
Unfortunately, events created by other devices and stored on the caldav server are not seen by N9...
Maybe a 'stupid' question, but what is 'the usual server'?