Active Topics

Posts: 362 | Thanked: 1,373 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
Jolla Zendesk is out until some time in August, I've filed such a question 5 days ago, it was marked as Solved immediately after I filed it. So, I'm currently in the process of paying customs taxes...
It's been said before, but here's the rerun.

https://together.jolla.com/question/...post-id-139229
If you receive an automated reply from our Zendesk due to summer vacations which will close your case and marks it as solved, then do reply to the same email to reopen your case, and zendesk people will respond.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eson For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
WTAF...a

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Hi

Others who ordered Jolla C from Finland.

I received the confirmation already some time ago, but was too busy reacting to it. TOday some nice lady from TNT called me and asked my social security number. I found this really odd and questionable that someone would just call and ask for it. Maybe I was overeacting to it, but I asked all that came to my mind about what I am supposed to receive, even if I immediately quessed it was about the Jolla phone.

I eventually asked her to sent me an email from her official @tnt adress, she understood and took it well and everything was settled.

Im not plaming Jolla or TNT of anything, but I have ordered alot of stuff and this was qenuily the first time ever when some delivery firm calls and asks for social security because of finnish customs. Is this a new trend or have I only been incredibly lucky for never experiencing this?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,269 | Thanked: 3,961 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by Pankos View Post
I left my phone last night with 90% when i woke up it was 76%,
With no WIFI no Data connection No android/native apps were open.
Check "Settings -> Android Support" to see if "Stop" button is hilighted, if so press the "Stop" button to kill Dalvik/Android support which drains battery a lot.
-- My blog about mobile & scientific computing ---
Sailfish : Sony Xperia X, Gemini, Jolla, Jolla C, Jolla Tablet, Nexus 4. Nokia N9, N900, N810.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rcolistete For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,269 | Thanked: 3,961 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
You get only a 26% drop overnight and you are complaining? I wish I had such a good battery life on my Jolla 1!
My Jolla 1 battery usually lasts for 3-4 days (100%->20-30%).
-- My blog about mobile & scientific computing ---
Sailfish : Sony Xperia X, Gemini, Jolla, Jolla C, Jolla Tablet, Nexus 4. Nokia N9, N900, N810.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rcolistete For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rcolistete View Post
Check "Settings -> Android Support" to see if "Stop" button is hilighted, if so press the "Stop" button to kill Dalvik/Android support which drains battery a lot.
Battery was normal now,But my device was sending sms automatically every day to Intex customer care number.
How to stop it please help me.

Thank you.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pankos For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Please contact intex cutomer care and demand an answer!
"Why is my Phone sending an sms to you periodically?".
They need to officially comment on that.
This is giving me a headach since yesterday and needs to be resolved.
I do not want to continue thinking about all the implications this could have privacy wise
I had contacted they told to visit nearest service centre i'm pretty much sure they were not qualified to fix this issue,
They will simply send my device to main branch ,it would take weeks possibly months,

I will have to do some debugging and find the origin of issue or else i will return the product.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pankos For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Ok, it is a problem of finding the right person to speak to propably.
I will contact James Noori ("our" community manager at Jolla) and ask if he could help. I guess Jolla is not aware.

Edit, Jolla is aware and is preparing an Answer.

Last edited by mosen; 2016-07-27 at 15:47.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
Originally Posted by Pankos View Post
I had contacted they told to visit nearest service centre i'm pretty much sure they were not qualified to fix this issue,
They will simply send my device to main branch ,it would take weeks possibly months,

I will have to do some debugging and find the origin of issue or else i will return the product.
apparently the official Jolla answer is that Intex requested that when first activated, the phone would send a sms to Intex. But if that happens regularly, there is a bug!
You should probably comment below Jolla answer in https://together.jolla.com/question/...ctivation-sms/

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to P@t For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Ok, it is a problem of finding the right person to speak to propably.
I will contact James Noori ("our" community manager at Jolla) and ask if he could help. I guess Jolla is not aware.
I ditched my Android device for Sailfish os i really loving this device but this bug let me down
I some other guy was facing this issue too.

I was hoping Jolla C firmware for intex aqua fish

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pankos For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla c, sailfish os