Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by Wreck View Post
Had a quite funny visual bug. Probably Maemo related. Never had it before though.
Yeah funny, never seen it before either. Looks like a hildon-desktop bug.

I finished the request of the URL for sending multimedia messages. It was a little bothersome because Qt in the N900 doesn't have SHA-256 hashing like the PC does in Qt 5.0 (so I had to took the Qt 5.0 source files of cryptography and include them in Yappari, with their copyright disclaimer and everything of course).

So I just have to upload media to the requested URL and that's it.
I'm gonna dedicate at least 2 or 3 more hours to it to see if we can release today.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
yappari is'nt showing any contacts i dunno wats matter here, is watsapp or yappari paid version now? i mean tired of this problem now

I don't have any problem with contact synchronization or not showing contacts so who knows what you have done there.

AKA: "No log, no help"

Posts: 215 | Thanked: 448 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Burgas, Bulgaria
@Scorpius: Why if Yappari detects that I have switched connections Wlan <-> GPRS / Wlan1 <->Wlan2 displays the available connections multiple times? This is so bothering, do you experience it too? Can it be fixed?

I wonder that myself too, I have no idea.

I don't experience it because I use the "ConnectNow" widgets to change connection. Those widgets always do a clean change: disconnect the first network, and then connect the second network.

But if I change it like you're doing (notification area -> Internet connection -> Disconnect or change connection) I see the bug. Looks like a Qt bug, I don't know if there's a way around the bug with some code.

Originally Posted by Wreck View Post
Had a quite funny visual bug. Probably Maemo related. Never had it before though.
Wow... It just happend to me too, but with two windows... And I liked it!

Last edited by Lestat; 2013-04-10 at 20:20.

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 89 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Vlaardingen, Netherlands
feature request

could the expiration date be included in about or something?
also the display name and status could be on bottom line(where it now says : logged in)?

The Following User Says Thank You to Whispering Weasel For This Useful Post:
Total success uploading images, kudos to the Wazapp guys. Before they hacked the protocol, I started doing it and I got up to the request but never had the chance (or the time actually) to figure out the hashing for the media request.

Everything else stays the same.

Too bad it's too late for a release (11:30 pm) but I'll try to release it as quickly as possible, maybe tomorrow after work? I still have to code a couple of things for a release.

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Hi Scorpius,

You have really done a great job.

Suggestion for next release:

Right now there isn't any confirmation on click of image. Its been sent directly once I clicked it (even if my mistake).

So can you please add a simple confirmation on which files can be sent instead of direct send?
Even there isn't feature of setting profile image is available. Can you please add this one as well ?

Last edited by pradip300; 2013-04-11 at 08:32.

Good going scorpious,keep them coming.
N900 doesnt age due to you folks!

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp