Notices

Hey everyone....I was searching for a player which can download videos from any website..eg. facebook, crunchyroll etc....But I didn't find any so far...

I don't know if there is any other thread like this....But I would really appreciate if someone points me the player....if available

thank you

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ st.helens,merseyside
Originally Posted by rahulstanley View Post
Hey everyone....I was searching for a player which can download videos from any website..eg. facebook, crunchyroll etc....But I didn't find any so far...

I don't know if there is any other thread like this....But I would really appreciate if someone points me the player....if available

thank you
hi,your native browser can view videos in any website.....
but if you are having problems i would reccommend a few downloads.
1 extra decoders support..
2 tweak flash plug in
both in the repos..
if you want to store the videos on your n900. after the video has completely streamed,minimise the web page,navigate to temp folder ,copy or move the vid,then rename it to whatever you like but end the new name in .flv and save it a file of your choice..

IF you want to stream the videos an play them through your media player, or save them to the device, all you need is the extra decoder support and follow these steps.

1. go to veehd.com on the n900s' orgininal web browser
2. search for what your looking for
3. once the page has loaded, click the play symbol in the middle of the video box
4. wait until the box is filled with a whitebackground and the media player image (may be different due to themes)
5. click the media play image and it will promt you to either
-open with media player- this will stream aslong as you have an active internet connection
-save to device- pretty self explanatory