Closed Thread
September 27th (yesterday) was the original US shipping date reported by Nokia US weeks ago.

Whether you ordered from them, Amazon, or another vendor, has anyone in the US received a shipping notice or update for their N900?

The Following User Says Thank You to digittante For This Useful Post:
Posts: 133 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Long Island, NY
Originally Posted by digittante View Post
September 27th (yesterday) was the original US shipping date reported by Nokia US weeks ago.

Whether you ordered from them, Amazon, or another vendor, has anyone in the US received a shipping notice or update for their N900?
Nothing yet, pre-ordered mine from amazon, but have not gotten an email from them yet.

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ MA, USA
Also pre-ordered from Amazon but no news, yet. It seems that updating the order status every 15 minutes does not speed the process along.

The Following User Says Thank You to rjcooke For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by digittante View Post

This may be pedantic, but just for clarity... September 27th according to The Nokia Blog and BGR's reports is the estimated time of arrival to distributors and not necessarily the ship date to customers from distributors...

All right... continue excitement and insanity in anticipation for shipment.

Remember to breath people.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ciaomatteo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 52 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ León, Spain
Sept 28th, Spain, Nokia.es Shop: Shipped? NO.

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C
pre-order from Amazon, too. hope we'll got a good news in few days

Nokia USA, Order Placed: 09/05/2009 12:04:42 PM

Shipped - no
Billed - no.

Posts: 106 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Rotterdam, Netherlands
Hi, September 28th, Netherlands, ordered Sept. 2nd via Nokia NL Online shop. Not shipped (yet)

Posts: 459 | Thanked: 669 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ The DMV
My order status from Nokia USA says that it is "in progress". I have no idea if that really means anything different from what everyone else is getting.

Considering that I have not gotten any other notices, I am assuming that it hasn't shipped yet.

Ordered Amazon. No ship!

Closed Thread

Tags
boost karma here!, collective psychosis, drillee machine, elvis has an n900, fictional hardware, fixed in harmattan, funny tag competition, gimmie-gimmie-gimmie!!!, godot, haiku, is it here yet???, just around the corner, n900 & prejudice, n900 holy war, n900 shipping, no!, peter is so hot, poetry, private investigator, spy satellite, time killer, tweets showcase, urge to kill rising