Posts: 46 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ SAN PEDRO LAGUNA, PHILIPPINES
guyz bka nmn po may alam kaung working globe proxy plz help me coz its been 2 months n hnd n aq naka2konek sa net sa n900 q through gprs dhil hnd n gmgana ung proxy ko sa globe...can anyone help me plz kht man lng facebook ok n un...

Posts: 1,187 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Australia
..... I do not know what you are saying ......

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Go to symbianize, this is really not the forum to ask for free browing techniques.

Originally Posted by Hurrian View Post
Go to symbianize,
Or, school.

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Originally Posted by kingoddball View Post
..... I do not know what you are saying ......
The person is speaking in Tagalog - or rather "txt" speak in Tagalog. It bugs Filipino's just as much as it does everyone else in the world.

He (or she) is asking (very poorly) how to set up a proxy with 'Globe' in order to get full internet access. Strictly speaking this is asking how to steal 'free' internet.

The answer is that you pay for your internet like everyone else.

EDIT: Sorry Hurrian, I didn't notice your response until after I typed mine.

The Following User Says Thank You to dchky For This Useful Post:
Posts: 46 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ SAN PEDRO LAGUNA, PHILIPPINES
sorry for that..im just a newbie here..to dchky mind your own business men...we have our own style to communicate..if your not comfortable with it simply dont post...that's it no more teasing about us filipinos because no one is perfect you should remember that...

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Originally Posted by epoch_coda31 View Post
sorry for that..im just a newbie here..to dchky mind your own business men...we have our own style to communicate..if your not comfortable with it simply dont post...that's it no more teasing about us filipinos because no one is perfect you should remember that...
Relax fella. You're on a public forum where writing in English is part of the overall policy. What you asked for is a violation of not only Globe's service, it is also called 'theft of service' which is against the law in the Philippines. I wont be minding my own business since I value this particular community and how it communicates.

Now good day to you sir.

many are doing this (stealing internet)...can anyone tell what could be the legal consequence of 'theft of service'

Originally Posted by ronn View Post
many are doing this (stealing internet)...can anyone tell what could be the legal consequence of 'theft of service'
http://www.cyberlawsindia.net/

What can happen? Depending upon what you do, it could be anything from a fine right up to jail time.

The Following User Says Thank You to dchky For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dchky View Post
http://www.cyberlawsindia.net/

What can happen? Depending upon what you do, it could be anything from a fine right up to jail time.
Thanks for providing the website link. Got useful info about Indian cyber law.