Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
I'm using v1.3.6 but no issues with the update part in manage applications; i have successfully refreshed it twice...First it said checking for updates now it says device-up-to-date...

Are you sure you still have the issue? Oh I had done a clean install of v1.3.6 so maybe uninstall then do a clean installation?

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 644 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
I've never had that update-issue.
I did not install, just manually copy only "my color" to theme-folder.

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
I'm using v1.3.6 but no issues with the update part in manage applications; i have successfully refreshed it twice...First it said checking for updates now it says device-up-to-date...

Are you sure you still have the issue? Oh I had done a clean install of v1.3.6 so maybe uninstall then do a clean installation?

Problem solved I had an old version 1.3.2 Color black which I removed and then installed v1.3.6 again from armel.deb (Filebox)

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Garp View Post
Thanks to kebbana for a very nice Blue (etc.) inverted:
But above mentioned BUG is still in the v1.3.6.
Further a minor thing, the app User manual is difficult to read regarding the last page in the hirarchy, the text is dark not white as in the former pages.
Ops sry I just noticed I haven't fixed that bug in the nonlite inverted. But I now reuploaded the fixed file. Just download again it should work now. I quess these starts to be pretty much ready I can make them. Too bad about those store and maps icons, I asked even Vesuri about them and he couldnt help either.
And that User Manual is also unfixable.

Btw anyone interested this kind of version, It would use your own wallpaper you have installed with n9Qtweak. And transparent header and bottom toolbar. I post some screenshots how it could look.
Attached Images

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post:
Posts: 644 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
Hmmmm... Transparent. Looks good, but is it practical. Perhaps more difficult to read, I think.

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 130 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Pakistan
Very Nice kebbana.

Thank you

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post

This is how it looks after running apt-get (sorry don't know how to attach to private mail here!?)
Attached Images

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by kebbana View Post
Btw anyone interested this kind of version, It would use your own wallpaper you have installed with n9Qtweak. And transparent header and bottom toolbar. I post some screenshots how it look.
I like this idea. Would it work with backgrounds added with Homescreen Settings?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
kebbana the own wallpaper kind of theme looks nice just like the ambience feature of Jolla's Sailfish OS

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 85 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
I like this idea. Would it work with backgrounds added with Homescreen Settings?
I don't know, but this would use the picture in /usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/images/backgrounds/meegotouch-desktop-bg.png

You can check it with filebox if you have your background picture there.

Originally Posted by MK99 View Post
Hmmmm... Transparent. Looks good, but is it practical. Perhaps more difficult to read, I think.
Yea this example picture isn't very good, but its up to you what picture use. As dark as possible and maybe blurred. And I thought since you have it alrdy in your homescreens, you can read your feeds etc

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post: