Notices

Originally Posted by boudjere View Post
Hello everybody,

just bought fmobi yesterday for my N9, because I really liked the trial version. But is it just me (or my settings' fault) that I am getting the "timeout, need to relogin" error every time I closed the program and re-open it after some time? Or am I supposed to have it running all the time in the background? If I really have to choose "logout on exit", close, re-open, login every time I want to use it, I think it really is faster for me to use the facebook home page, isn't it?

If anybody knows how to fix this, I would be very happy. 2€s might not be a big amount of money, but for a useless application, it surely is..

Thanks for listening, Boudjere
Having the same issue - makes using fMobi a real pain.
I don't think I'll be using it much until it's fixed. It's better than the built-in Facebook app but I've been logging on with my laptop instead to avoid the hassle

For me, FMobi is awesome. I haven't experience a problem with it except when there is a problem in facebook server. I like the latest version 3.5 because it supports the Meego OS. I mean every time you post using it, it says "via Fmobi for Meego".

free version of fmobi 3.5(full) ??? download link ?

Posts: 445 | Thanked: 367 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Val Demar View Post
Anyhow, I checked and the latest version is still 2.3 that was released like a year ago. Is this too much to ask to sync up Maemo branch to the latest version at least once a year? I'd pay 2 bucks for an update.
there are people asking also in the official page:
http://jiikoo.com/2012/07/11/new-upd...meego-symbian/

in the comments the author said he tried to update the maemo version but Nokia QA rejected it. he will try to do some tweaks and get it passed....that was 2 months ago....

Originally Posted by gianko View Post
in the comments the author said he tried to update the maemo version but Nokia QA rejected it. he will try to do some tweaks and get it passed....that was 2 months ago....
I hope so. I'd pay £2 for an up to date version (even thouigh I paid for the last version). Got to find out how to re-install it after uninstalling it when FB screwed things up last time.

Be interesting to know why Nokia rejected it last time.

Anyone know how to reinstall this? I'm being told Nokia Store is incompatible with the N900 when I click the link in the text from Nokia.

Last edited by stickymick; 2012-11-19 at 18:34.

Help!

Connection Issue: Error! Facebook API returned 400 Bad Request and then 403 Forbidden!!! Fmobi 3.05 Nokia N9.

The Following User Says Thank You to nicodonte For This Useful Post:
facing same problem too....GRRRRRRR!!!!

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
And the same problems here!!!

Seems to be same as 2 month ago!
http://jiikoo.com/fMobi/

Problem solved: must be FB error!

Unfortunately the mentioned problems are back again.
The app seems to be unstable - other FB apps works OK so it can't be FB alone - at least the free trial, so in this case I won't buy the app!

Last edited by Garp; 2012-12-19 at 11:17.

Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
where is free version?

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 88 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Italy
There isn't a free version.
MicroB-tweak.deb - HERE
Beats-driver-pulseaudio-N900.deb - HERE
[N900 swipe] qtedger-swipe-maemo5_0.0.1_armel.deb - HERE

The Following User Says Thank You to adunanzav3x For This Useful Post:

Tags
broken, dead horse, facebook client, freeriders, gimme gimme