hey guys i want to buy a Sandisk 32gb Micro SDHC card class 4 (it's already out right?), but the local stores here is not selling them (even the class 2 ones). so i'm thinking of buying it online. can you guys recommend me some trusted sites/sellers? i'd really appreciate it.

Posts: 412 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bronx, NY

The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Fila For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,187 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Australia
A 16GB sandisk works well and is actually pretty decently priced.
32GB is out, just pricey.

Originally Posted by Mike Fila View Post
You could try
thanks man. checking it out now as we speak.

Originally Posted by kingoddball View Post
A 16GB sandisk works well and is actually pretty decently priced.
32GB is out, just pricey.
yeah, but i need more space for my music haha. don't mind paying for it, just want to find a trusted site/seller. most customers said that they got the class 2 instead of the 4, so i wouldn't want to be cheated..

The Following User Says Thank You to demolition For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Adata MicroSD 32GB Class 10. ($125NZD)
or
Adata MicroSD 16GB class 6 ($45NZD).

Brilliant memory card from Adata. I'm loving it at the moment. I got 16GB and 32GB from Adata and they had never failed on me.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
If you want a class 10 one then I'll act as your medium for you if you want.
www.pricespy.co.nz

If you pay for it and shipping cost then I'll happily be the medium and take it to the post office to send it to you when it get to me.

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Armand360 View Post
hey guys i want to buy a Sandisk 32gb Micro SDHC card class 4 (it's already out right?), but the local stores here is not selling them
Where's "here"?

so i'm thinking of buying it online. can you guys recommend me some trusted sites/sellers? i'd really appreciate it.
If it doesn't absolutely have to be Sandisk, 7dayshop list several options.

The Following User Says Thank You to lma For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by demolition View Post
I think this might be useful.
thanks for the thread. why didn't it turn up in the search engine? anyway i read every post, and found a few that i wanted to know. thanks again.

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Adata MicroSD 32GB Class 10. ($125NZD)
or
Adata MicroSD 16GB class 6 ($45NZD).

Brilliant memory card from Adata. I'm loving it at the moment. I got 16GB and 32GB from Adata and they had never failed on me.
wow they already have a class 10? is the speed really a class 10? have you compared it with other 32gb memory cards? i might go for it if it is that dependable as you say it is. haven't tried Adata yet. more of a Sandisk user for the past few years. nonetheless i'll let you know alright. thanks for the offer.

Originally Posted by lma View Post
Where's "here"?

If it doesn't absolutely have to be Sandisk, 7dayshop list several options.
in Malaysia. well i've done some scouting, and i found a few stores that do sell it. but they are either a different brand or they have to order it first, which i have done and didn't work out. took too long for them to get it. i trust Sandisk because i've had bad experiences with Kingston and a few unknown brands compared to my excellent experience with Sandisk. their cards have lasted for me and works well. that's why i'm aiming for Sandisk. don't really mind the slightly higher price for it..

oh and can someone fill me in on the difference of class on the memory card? i've done some research, specifically on Sandisk, that said that there were almost no difference in terms of write/read speed between the class 2 and class 4. most of them said that the class 2 performed above the expected speed (around the class 4 speed) whereas the class 4 performed as its said speed. can someone shed some light on this?