Active Topics

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Innsbruck, Austria
Hi,

is it possible to use the new birthday calendar (automatically generated out of the contacts birthday) without this reminder (1.5 days ahead)?

RockOn

The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn_23 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 458 | Thanked: 783 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ France
Originally Posted by RockOn_23 View Post
Hi,

is it possible to use the new birthday calendar (automatically generated out of the contacts birthday) without this reminder (1.5 days ahead)?

RockOn
Also, on my side, is there a way to set the reminder, the anniversary day at 10:00am for all anniversary dates ?

A++

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to colin.stephane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
I also wonder if setting reminder time for Birthday type events is possible? I asked the same in the Calendar dedicated thread: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...32#post1174532 nobody had the answer.
Now when bugzilla is closed it is hard to file a request about this.

Posts: 292 | Thanked: 294 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Milan, Italy
Originally Posted by colin.stephane View Post
Also, on my side, is there a way to set the reminder, the anniversary day at 10:00am for all anniversary dates ?

A++
Yeah, I would like that to.

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by RockOn_23 View Post
Hi,

RockOn
l'm also interested.

Wow I'm pretty upset with Nokia about the crap support on the n9. IHave this problem too. every time a contact has a birthday coming up i get a stupid reminder two days in advance. I tried changing the default reminder settings but that didn't work. I tried deleting the birthday calendar and now there's no way to make it regenerate my contacts birthdays again even after I restarted the device! So many damn bugs on this phone!

Anyone know how to solve this?

Somebody please?

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Hungary
Anyone know how to delete a birthday from the birthday calendar or edit or add new entries?

Posts: 202 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ France 55
Originally Posted by Arthuro_Adam View Post
Anyone know how to delete a birthday from the birthday calendar or edit or add new entries?
You can delete birth date from the contact.
Contact>choose contact to edit> then delete birthdate.