Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
I kinda like the new color

I thought the same as you, but after looking at the real pics, the renders kind of trick you. For me I do not really like the glossy coating.

But maybe that is just me. I will be sticking with black and hope for it to arrive soon.

The Following User Says Thank You to narzix For This Useful Post:
Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
You're right... looks kinda a brandnew little fridge

The Following User Says Thank You to J4ZZ For This Useful Post:
Has anybody else order from www.sgbest.com ?? No offense/disrespect to narzix but for 100$ cheaper than most common online retailers...I'm a little skeptical :S Their online chat is currently offline, do you know if its branded?

Originally Posted by IsaacDFP View Post
Has anybody else order from www.sgbest.com ?? No offense/disrespect to narzix but for 100$ cheaper than most common online retailers...I'm a little skeptical :S Their online chat is currently offline, do you know if its branded?
I have emailed them and gotten responses back, and have read posts from people who bought from them and received the phone.

It's cheaper yes, but the duties/shipping, etc. might not be

Originally Posted by perpetuus View Post
I have emailed them and gotten responses back, and have read posts from people who bought from them and received the phone.

It's cheaper yes, but the duties/shipping, etc. might not be
Shipping looks on pair with www.NegriElectronics.com ... and the duties depends on the country's customs I would believe... no? So still 100$ cheaper... lol :S

Sgbest only charged me about $31 for shipping to the US. Don't know if I will need to pay duty or not.

Originally Posted by IsaacDFP View Post
Shipping looks on pair with www.NegriElectronics.com ... and the duties depends on the country's customs I would believe... no? So still 100$ cheaper... lol :S
I bought from welectronics.com and even though it's "$100 more", their shipping was just $15. Plus, call them up for a discount to have shipping included, etc. They'll help you out and I saved more than $100 in the end

And..delivered in three days. I live in Canada but would recommend even more if you're buying from the states.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Not sure if this helps but mobilecityonline (store in NYC) had 16GB N9 for about $680 and 64GB for $750.

Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Not sure if this helps but mobilecityonline (store in NYC) had 16GB N9 for about $680 and 64GB for $750.
Not bad as far as the 64GB price goes AFAIK.
Not sure what you do with it though when it breaks. Says it has no warranty. I went through most of the checkout on amazon.de and it was about 860 US for the 64GB though that might work warranty wise.

Tags
dupe thread, pls merge