Posts: 47 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ London, UK
go to notification, feeds on home screen and you can see some new features like how often it updates and which of rss feeds to include, very easy to use now!

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ saint lucia
Gonna wait til I get home to download over wifi. I remember mentioning that we might get this update early and was laughed at. Now am laughing. LOL.

one great thing in pr1.2 is that when u scroll down feeds it does remember were you were if u open a feed or swipe to homescreen and back.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sniper_swe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 279 | Thanked: 293 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Italy
no update for me: n9 from denmark, location italy

Has anybody seen a change log?

On Wikipedia there is a list:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_N9

But I doubt all of these point are true.
I am mostly interested in the following:
- DLNA support
- DropBox account support
- USB On-The-Go (AKA USB OTG)

Are these really included in this final PR 1.2 update? An how are these implemented? Are there limitations in the dropbox implementation? Only syncs specific folders/files/file/sizes ? How would USB OTG work if the N9 does not have a USB OTG connector? Does DLNA support all three options included in the spec? ("server", "renderer", "controller")

If anybody that installed PR 1.2 can answer these questions, that would be very helpful.

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Originally Posted by Sniper_swe View Post
One great thing in pr1.2 is that when you scroll down feeds it does remember were you were if you open a feed or swipe to homescreen and back.
Holy crap finally! That was annoying me and making me basically ignore the feeds screen.

Originally Posted by admiral0 View Post
no update for me: n9 from denmark, location italy
I have a Denmark black 64gb too and I waited at the back of the line too last update (PreaseRait1.1) I think I waited 5 days before I finally took the chance and used that program to change it to north central Europe product code and then tried the refresh on the apps update screen and then I got the update.

Last edited by aironeous; 2012-02-27 at 13:35.

Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Has anybody seen a change log?

On Wikipedia there is a list:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_N9

But I doubt all of these point are true.
I am mostly interested in the following:
- DLNA support
- DropBox account support
- USB On-The-Go (AKA USB OTG)

Are these really included in this final PR 1.2 update? An how are these implemented? Are there limitations in the dropbox implementation? Only syncs specific folders/files/file/sizes ? How would USB OTG work if the N9 does not have a USB OTG connector? Does DLNA support all three options included in the spec? ("server", "renderer", "controller")

If anybody that installed PR 1.2 can answer these questions, that would be very helpful.
Got to forum.meego.com
USB OTG is being worked on by one person and it looks like it's going to take a while.

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Philippines
Just one quick question... How are the new fonts?

Does 1.2 feel laggy for anyone?

For example, I use swipe manager and the screen has to refresh when I am swiping to change screens.. it never had to do that or it was very seamless when I was on 1.1.