Notices

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Sep 2013 @ india
normal filebox

There are 3 screens on the N9, left the Event Screen, Mid the Application Screen and Right the Runing Programs Screen,

The Mid Screen has Black font ( i am actually not a friend of it) but it would be nice to have black fonts in Statusbar, and in all others screens;

imo i suggest White, Font, and a darker background which is about 70% sharp, making the background darker, makes it easier to read white fonts on a whrite backgrond , + the unsharp background removes ur eyes focus from the background and let you easier focus on the Foreground ( more readability)

I would also suggest making either the fonts bold in the app screen or bigger,

Posts: 68 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Arad, Romania
Hi guys, i have a problem trying to install this theme on my N9.
Installation fails from Warehouse so i tried to install from the terminal...

Here's the output:

As i first thought it's Warehouse related i've contacted Basil. This is what he said:
The first package (iOS7theme) cannot be installed because of invalid post-installation script, embeded into package: it tries to write at /home/user/MyDocs location, and of course lack of permissions (denied by aegis).
It seems like a package issue to me.
Any suggestions please?

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Australia
Jeff - install n9 quick tweak, and use root permissions filebox. Use tweak H and then option 2.

momolez - the backgrounds are not going to be changed because that is how ios 7 looks with those wallpapers I will try increasing font size sometime, but not soon because its easy to break the homescreen and end up in a reboot loop. Statusbar will be black in next update, I am almost finished converting it.

-denis The theme should still install even if the post int breaks. It will be fixed in the next update. I might push a blank update that fixes that issue. Font file should be in / usr/share/themes/fonts

0.0.2 released! Get it on openrepos! Remember to uninstall previous version before re installing.
.denis, this should resolve your problem.

Update includes new textedit, working postinst (hopefully), black fonts on statusbar, slightly larger home screen fonts, and working backgrounds (hopefully).

Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Your postinst still doesn't work

Posts: 644 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
What i miss? Via warehouse installation had no problems.

Time to consult schuturman...
MK99 - 2 questions, do you have a fonts folder in MyDocs that has helvetica, and are you in openmode

Posts: 644 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
I have fonts folder in MyDocs and there is helvetica font file. Only problem is, uninstallation don't delete it when I remove your theme.
And I'm in "NORMAL" mode.

Alright, thank you very much I will add an uninstall script in the next update that removes it